Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe To Craft?

Leriel

Question

I currently have loki in construction, and owns saryn, banshee, ember, ash, excalibur prime and volt. I have rhino, trinity, nyx and mag bps. I'm looking for a quick,durable frame that can do well in both solo and group runs, mostly for mods and resource and also the BOSSES. So who should I craft next?

5 answers to this question

Trinity is your bet. With Link + Energy Vampire you can probably never die, plus solo bosses easily. Also everyone will like you in defense missions when you heal them and yourself back up to full with Blessing and it comes with a few seconds of invulnerability too.

Also I'd suggest watching those Warframe crash course videos in Youtube by akamikeb, they offer a very good overview of each frame's capabilities.

Hi there, i pay for content, and ive got every frame, with each to level 10 at least. So my comments are without prejudice.

Trinity is great for groups, you hang back and support teammates. Less good solo, as its abilities don't generally last long enough to warrant the cast time and then firing.

Generally you dont get both quick and durable, so ill do a quick run down. Rhino is  a tank. High damage resistance and medium against groups. A good solo, but lacking in speed. Better for gun use, less so for melee. Trinity, as said, good for supporting, but you have to play from the mindset of not trying to get kills. Good sniper unit. Nyx is a great melee / stealth frame. Can struggle vs large groups, but a good frame for melee and pistol use. Mag is a good all-round frame. Emphasis on its abilities over weapons however, and can be fragile.

All this is based of a no-mod standpoint. Any frame can do anything with the right mods, so its really down to play style.

You have alot of quick frames and alot of ability frames, so i'd advise Rino as it will be the most different.

But slower than Christmas. Rhino moves at inevitable speed, it won't be stopped but it won't be early.

A good mix of speed and power has to be excalibur. Banshee is the fast one you have. Otherwise Volt but it misdemeanor the durability part.

There is no right answer to this question. Everyone has different likes and dislikes and you need to fin out which Warframe fits your play style. I could tell you to play Saryn, but you may end up hating her because she doesn't have Iron skin. I could tell you to play Ember because she has good dmg output, but you'll hate the fact that her best ability is a static ring of fire with a relatively small radius.