The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The People You Meet And How Irritating/narcissistic They Can Be

TinoG100

Have you ever ran into an another player that has either A) The biggest ego of all time, B) Has the maturity of Andrew D. Kaboom, (let's see how many get the reference) or C) Just irritates everyone? I ran into a player a few days back when i was playing Rocket League with my friend, here's how the thing basically goes: We're playing RL Ranked, having a good time, got into a match, when suddenly, whenever we get a goal, he just goes "ugly goals". And when he got goals, he was like "Beautiful" or "ez.". We just couldn't stand the guy, but we had the honor and maturity to not talk back and not be a Dbag. Have you ever ran into players like this? Tell me stories like this over the comments!

Edited by TinoG100

League of legends - everyday I play. CS:GO - everyday I play (all the screaming trough the microphone). Warframe - maybe I can count these times on one hands fingers.

edit: about Warframe remembered one guy saying how noob I am for using molecular prime on sargas ruk and slowing him down, when I was just testing stuff (of course I had to do that in solo, but forgot).

Best story would be from Dark Souls - invaded a hacker, and I disciplined him a little, to later receive few messages saying how he is better and I am noob for using [input whatever].

Edited by gvidzix

C) Just irritates everyone?

Everyone irritates me.

You'll find alot of people who act similar to the RL guy here on the forums, telling DE how to do their jobs, assuming they can do better etc.

Good on you for not rising to it, I find it hard to not insult people like that.

Edited by DeMonkey

seems ur salty about ppl being salty, ohhhhh the irony.

God nab it. I wouldn't say i'm being salty, it's just annoying.

eh, that's not being "salty". That's just being Narcissistic.

When someone's "salty" they are angry/spiteful about something.

Salty seems to be replacing "mad" it seems. Instead of "umad" now it's "You is Salty".

Well i can't exactly edit the title (at least to my knowledge), so just stick with salty. And i'm pretty sure you know what i mean. :)

edit: about Warframe remembered one guy saying how noob I am for using molecular prime on sargas ruk and slowing him down, when I was just testing stuff (of course I had to do that in solo, but forgot).

Best story would be from Dark Souls - invaded a hacker, and I disciplined him a little, to later receive few messages saying how he is better and I am noob for using [input whatever].

Warframe: Jeez. that guy does not know the word "experimenting" or "testing".

Dark Souls: Yea, hackers seem to be those kind of people. Once you run into enough hackers, you know what i mean.

Well i can't exactly edit the title (at least to my knowledge), so just stick with salty. And i'm pretty sure you know what i mean. :)

Actually if you go into the full editor you can. You don't have to but...this would be a great time to test it out right?

right?

RIGHT?

DO IT.

DO IT DO IT

WoT. Oh God.You never go full retard.

Players that insult for no reason, thinking they are superior because of meaningless stats that could be StatPadded. A******s Teamkilling you because you "stole" their kill, and Arillery pieces shooting at a target when you are Face Hugging it.

On the other hand, the game has some very good, respectful players.

WoT. Oh God.You never go full retard.

Players that insult for no reason, thinking they are superior because of meaningless stats that could be StatPadded. A******s Teamkilling you because you "stole" their kill, and Arillery pieces shooting at a target when you are Face Hugging it.

On the other hand, the game has some very good, respectful players.

Never played WoT. Then again, after that little explanation, i prob won't, so thanks for saving my time :)