Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saucers Of Milk For Everyone

SchrodingersKitteh

Been here for a while but thought it was about time I said hi.

So here goes.....HI Folks, as you probably guessed by my name i'm called Schrodinger's Kitteh and I like to have a laugh and chat/talk a lot, though some people say I talk way way too much, usually I lurk around the forums when I am not playing warframe/sleeping or drinking milk......I enjoy warframe amongst other games, cannot stand sports games except golf simulators and that's about it, yes I know I must sound very boring.

If anyone likes to play a slow moving exploration/kill everything (except infested) of most maps let me know, I don't use speed mods, nor do I sprint everywhere or parkour just because there is a wall/railing/vent next to me, however I am a dependable team player once I actually start playing in groups (not been in a 3 or 4 man, woman or kitteh group too often, however I do duo almost all the time).

ps. saucers of fresh chilled milk are never turned away.

Oh snap! I'm just gonna go ahead and say that if the devs didn't want me to run on that wall they wouldn't have made it look so freakin awesome while doing it.

I hope you have fun rolling about the forums, and who knows, maybe we'll run into each other in game at some point.