Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

I'm using an Asus gaming laptop. Granted, it's not running at it's best, and granted I'm not getting a solid 120 FPS everywhere (Not like we need that many, anyways,) But I still have better performance than a majority of the people I play with.

Mirage could definitely cause some lag. Not much, but it was definitely there, and for people with less powerful computers than mine, I'm sure it could get much worse.

While I liked having all four clones firing rockets, having two clones with double the damage and half the performance issues sounds great to me.

And, yes, the two clones still firing gained the damage that the other two clones are not doing. Read the patch notes if you don't believe me.

And, yes, they still draw aggro. I was just in a mission with her. Believe me, they drew some aggro.

I'm playing Warframe on an 8 year old computer. No problems with lag. If removing two clone projectiles were an issue, why not get rid of them? And make sure you had the "Mirage" Warframe equipped. The patch notes say that they transferred some damage. They didn't say it doubled the damage. Builds that relied on those extra projectiles got screwed. Which is... well... Most builds revolving around Mirage. And well, what can I say? I can say "I was just in a mission with her, and believe me, they DIDN'T draw aggro" but that's neither here nor there. From someone who's been planning their Mirage build for months, you can trust that they got royally screwed today.

Well thats just great 10-1-15 the day Mirage died now i can be Sayrn, Frost, Mesa, Trin and Excal with the rest of the yo yos that sit in corners or hide in globes and spam powers

After playing for 2 hours, everything about Mirage is now garbage scince day one shes been getting nerfed, nerfed, nerfed, and merfed again

weapons that were difficult to use but were instantly op guns in mirages hands (like simulor or tonkor) now are usless duds. that was mirages special charm she could completely change the way you used weapons

shes the only Frame with 2 uesful powers (2nd is voted as the worst WF power of all time! and the disco ball??? yeah sure give me a ball that fly's away from the battlefeild while other frames can just spam instant death)

i said a year ago if mirage became usless i would stop playing well that prophecy is coming true

I'm playing Warframe on an 8 year old computer. No problems with lag. If removing two clone projectiles were an issue, why not get rid of them? And make sure you had the "Mirage" Warframe equipped. The patch notes say that they transferred some damage. They didn't say it doubled the damage. Builds that relied on those extra projectiles got screwed. Which is... well... Most builds revolving around Mirage. And well, what can I say? I can say "I was just in a mission with her, and believe me, they DIDN'T draw aggro" but that's neither here nor there. From someone who's been planning their Mirage build for months, you can trust that they got royally screwed today.

Or possibly you're blowing the change wider than it is, perhaps not even on purpose. I built Mirage to use all her powers efficiently enough, without focusing on just spamming rockets/bullets/pretty effects with my gun, however fun that may be. I also don't main her, so perhaps you're just seeing it in a much bigger manner, since you're so much more experienced.

She hasn't been nerfed badly at all, and for the sake of more Tenno working at better conditions, I'd say it was worth it.

You keep saying the two clones weren't drawing aggro.. but I'm still seeing them draw aggro. As to the attack on my ability to determine what warframe I'm using, either through visual style, power usage, or even simple labeling, I've nothing to say.

I will admit I misread the damage transfer, but I would imagine that compensating the loss of half the bullets would require the doubling or near doubling of damage.

Also, goddamn, your computer must be godly. Or you're not using maxed out settings. I can only imagine what it was like when it was new. I guess you upgrade the hard/software often, huh?

not for me :/

What's your build?

I've got;

Narrow Minded R6, Flow, Vitality R7, Steel Fiber R8

Constitution, Armored Agility, Streamline R4, Primed Continuity R7.

Which gives me

231% Duration

125% Efficiency

58% Range

100% Power Strength.

This let's me hang out in Hysteria for much longer than I was able to previously, which used to be I think 67 seconds. Not only that, but my claws are more powerful, and I can cancel at any time. Now, it does make it a little more difficult if enemies are draining energy, but then you just wreck face and carry on.

I dunno, sounds like it was a buff to me, especially since I've only spent 4 Forma and didn't even have to reshuffle the mods.

What's your build?

I've got;

Narrow Minded R6, Flow, Vitality R7, Steel Fiber R8

Constitution, Armored Agility, Streamline R4, Primed Continuity R7.

Which gives me

231% Duration

125% Efficiency

58% Range

100% Power Strength.

This let's me hang out in Hysteria for much longer than I was able to previously, which used to be I think 67 seconds. Not only that, but my claws are more powerful, and I can cancel at any time. Now, it does make it a little more difficult if enemies are draining energy, but then you just wreck face and carry on.

I dunno, sounds like it was a buff to me, especially since I've only spent 4 Forma and didn't even have to reshuffle the mods.

I was wondering since I didn't find it in the patch notes but maybe you know or maybe im stupid and its too late for me to be reading notes.

But when in hysteria and I take damage Hysteria gets a counter which is damage taken.

What does that even do?

Well any build that used her HoM for wider area coverage (Attica explosive arrows, penta barrage, Tonkor barrage) is less effective now, since now it can cover about 40% less area.

True, it's just not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Of course, the area of effect, while smaller, is dealing quite a bit more damage, at least from the few missions I've run with her so far.

I'm mostly just annoyed at the whole 'Rip x 'nerfed' frame here' BS, since none of these frames have been A.) Killed, B.) been made useless, and NO, none of them have been made useless. Mag's not even scratched, for all the salty tears the community has cried so far. So, apologies if I seem like a heinous she-devil.

I was wondering since I didn't find it in the patch notes but maybe you know or maybe im stupid and its too late for me to be reading notes.

But when in hysteria and I take damage Hysteria gets a counter which is damage taken.

What does that even do?

If Hysteria ends with enemies nearby, you take 7% (i think) of all the damage negated by the skill.

They said that if you're using duration mods Duration mods will reduce the channeling cost of the skill.

Building Duration on Valkyr hasn't changed there's no need to build for effeicncy or change builds period.

False. Duration increase gives deminishing results, so going full duration won't give you same result as maximum efficiency did, and you will need 4 mods instead of 2 to do it.

What does that even do?

No worries, I didn't see it in the patch notes either, but I kinda skipped around a little.

So, supposedly, Valkyr stored a small percentage of the damage she took while in hysteria. You know how when you get near enemies while in 4th, they get highlighted? Well, if you had enemies highlighted when Hysteria ran out, you took that small percentage of damage. Now, I never noticed any damage being taken, regardless of where I ran out of Hysteria, but apparently it was something that happened.

I'm guessing they added a counter for that, which is what you're talking about.

No worries, I didn't see it in the patch notes either, but I kinda skipped around a little.

So, supposedly, Valkyr stored a small percentage of the damage she took while in hysteria. You know how when you get near enemies while in 4th, they get highlighted? Well, if you had enemies highlighted when Hysteria ran out, you took that small percentage of damage. Now, I never noticed any damage being taken, regardless of where I ran out of Hysteria, but apparently it was something that happened.

I noticed it but it seemed like it was subject to armor both in tallying up, and being applied so it rarely did more than take out shields.  When they did the rift sigil event (level 100+ enemies) I REALLY noticed it.

Oh, and it has a small radius which is affected by range mods.

Edited by KingChrono

False. Duration increase gives deminishing results, so going full duration won't give you same result as maximum efficiency did, and you will need 4 mods instead of 2 to do it.

Mb. Didnt really notice any difference otherwise when using Hysteria anyway.

I see. I was confused as to what it was as, nothing even really happened..in all the time playing Valk I never even knew that was apparently a thing.

Thanks.