Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

After first try of the golem:

Reviving is a huge fail - range is way to short and the required button is a pain to use. Not to mention, that the HUD of the diamond just disappear if you have the downed teammate just a little bit on your screen even with being 2km away...

Procs: Yeah... burning dots are great! NOT. Practically disabling any shield for over 10s.

Tiny enemies... Really?! Why you put the smallest mobs as enemies into it??? And especially with their procs???

Ordis... I thought it couldn't be more terrible... while maybe helpful for the braindead players, it's just a pain to have the same hint 234x said if you hit the right place.

DE...I LOVE THE SKIN BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET RID OF THE GREY OVERLAY...I WANT MY PURE BLACK AND DARK RED LIKE I HAVE WITH THE IMMORTAL SKIN :| AND DO THE SAME FOR CHROMA ALSO :P

yes im poed...wsa so looking forward to this skin just to find out it had the stupid dull colors that chorma has.

(still bought it for myself and 2 of my clan mates

also, can you fix the clipping of 99% of the syndanas with the new skin? the only one that doesnt clip is the new corpus credit cape. this is on valk's agility animation..its VERY noticeable on the Izvara Syndana

Edited by xcynderx

Sad about mag nerf..... but she's no where near useless. Shield polarize still owns corpus and basically makes you immortal (with corpus).

Watch out, that might be up next for the nerfing choping block.. she can't take much more nerfs..

New archwing defense mission on Uranus is broken as hell.

At wave 15 enemies are at level 189.

It took entire clips from my forma'd Grattler to kill one enemy.. is it even possible to get to rot c with the stuff we have now?

I wanted to build the phaedra so bad but it seems one part comes from there and I'll never get it now lol

have had no time to go for the quest because of my job, i will go into after the event

bought atlas and im totally touched by it, so much fun and i really like all his abillities (goodbye saryn, youre boring)

i really dont know what to say more right now about atlas and im pleased we get more of this kind of warframes for the future or reworks on a few frames, really great

THANK YOU, DE-TEAM !!!!

as well as the update-theme created a headache, i will try hard not getting eaten again by the "warframe-hype-collective" etc. ...

i would really appreciate clear dates instead of hypes, we know we can trust your developement, ladies and gentleman from DE, and lots of players are shure always with you ... =)))))

Ever since the release of 'the jordas precept' the rescue missions on eris seem bugged. 
None of the holdings of the target can be opened. This shows in the game as not having any 
invested growth covering the doors.
This makes it impossible to finish the mission and therefore me and teammates cannot gather the juggernaut spores in rescue missions.

So I bought atlas and wanted to lvl it on lares, mercury. never had any problems there at all but I totally bugged and ended up beneath the battlefield, standing on a white square while surrounded by black. tried to get up to the battlefield for 15 waves but couldn't do it. when I was almost there, my screen turned black like when you jump off the field and I got dumped back down.

While I am happy with most of the change here, but really...mag's pull (her only crowd control ability)? Of all the frames to be picked on. 

While pull is already bad enough, I guess you wanna make greedy pull officially into a waste of a slot just like most of the other augments out there. The initial nerf on greedy pull already made it into a waste of slot though. 

Edited by -CM-Syein

(on simulacrum) tried mesas ult duration with
175% eff 
40% duration
375 energy
(max fleeting+ max streamline + r8 p flow)--------- lasted 1:38 (1m 38s)

then

175% eff
40% duration
127% str
375 energy
(max fleeting + max stream + r2 blind rage + r8 p flow)------------ lasted 40s 

.... & I tried a whatever amount of other iterations... its just stupid...

& the BS with mirage...

I'm a mr20 with like 70 days of gameplay (the time played that the profile shows) who has acquired All the plat-obtainable stuff available... & I'm so dissapointed & sad... for real... I'm a med student, have class on a couple hours & I stayed awake all night just to verify this. to this point, at least today, I won't describe all the details from my like 17 runs on the simulacrum because I just don't want any more from this...

I'm not playing any more after this update.

-...or until I hear the reverted/solved the new energy problems-

While I am happy with most of the change here, but really...mag's pull (her only crowd control ability)? Of all the frames to be picked on. 

While pull is already bad enough, I guess you wanna make greedy pull officially into a waste of a slot just like most of the other augments out there. The initial nerf on greedy pull already made it into a waste of slot though. 

I don't know why theres no options to decide what skill of your squad you want to be affected, like ripline, I'm sick of annoying valkyrs that only move you around and do nothing to help, or limbos that get mad because you are killing to much and trough you into rift (you can get out by rolling, but is annoying non the less), and some other that I can't think of now. This will be a great option so they can stop nerfing poor mag, whats next? EV will only recharge 10% of you max energy ?, a timer for Iron Skin like the old snow globe?, and still, invicibility is not toggle ... ... ... 

first they nerfed the forma droprated into oblivion now some really questionable changes... i dont like where the devs are heading

the "utility" mod need it 2 formas so people with stop complaining "oh i have too much forma", but what they never realised was that people say i have to much forma 'BLUEPRINT' I drop from 60 to barely 10 in the last 2 month, now i have to farm froma, something that I never thought i would say, and they said this will be the year of quality....