Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

• Players can now toggle the Meditate Emote.

Best Update ever! :p

More seriously, don't really care of mesa but the togglable skill rework how need durability seems...

Well will try it firstly but seems like some warframe will really be hard to be build decently + hard nerf to fleeting expertise...

Mag abusing lazy players will ragequit warframe. :D

Also, Nyx will need some rework on chaos and psycho bolt's augments cause the base skill modification smash the utility of their aumgent to the ground. (but chaos wihtout cooldown is really the needed thing).

Hydro will can be builded for optimise all skill \o/

Valkyr's buff seems pretty cool, but... Did syndicat's augment mod affect the hysteria? =)

Edited by ZeGreymane

Excavation unplayableattempts on Fobos and on the third one after 20 min playing 0 (zero) Power Carriers. Other attempts not much better.

"Fixed the collision box of excavators in Excavation Missions unintentionally blocking player fire." - not totaly convinced

Well. Fleeting expertise is now completely useless in half the abilities of the game, specifically the ones where it was most desired on. Good job.

Not really

Duration Mods now have an effect on toggled Abilities.

• For example: Mods that added 100% duration will make a 10 Energy drain become a 5 Energy drain.

It affects abilities that Drain over time, not all of the abilities. You can still use Fleeting expertise on Trinity, but might want to skip it on Equinox.

Does this mean Fleeting Expertise is effectively cancelling itself out on drain abilities? 60% efficiency but you lose 60% duration. It's 1 to 1, from my understanding.

Anyone feel both versions of the enemy status bar is now way too small? Doesn't seem to scale with the HUD scaler. It's a modern game with HD resolutions; I would like to make use of all that real estate instead of looking at unnecessarily small text.

Absolutely. Is there anyway to go back to the old UI regarding health?

Also, the Yamako Prime Syandana looks awful with the new physics.

So i unlocked Eris , i did 4 missions on it just to be sure. I restarted Warframe aswell as my pc multiple times. And still i don't see the quest appear in my Codex can someone tell me what the hell i did wrong ?

I think others are having that bug too, seen more complaints in other threads on it.

bad align emblems on Ember  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/535504-ember-emblem-bug/

Still No Fix For 

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggressively, destroying it easily 

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon 

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission) 

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permanently hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs 

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!) 

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player 

*Game refuses to let the player use a mod that is on their sentinel, even if the mod is not currently being used on their current sentinel weapon config. (it will claim both mods are being used by your sentinel at the same time which is impossible) 

*Clicking "copy warframe" colors bugged on weapons, will default to weapon color defaults instead of warframe colors. will also let players use colors they don't own on attachments https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524527-severe-color-exploit-bug-along-with-default-colors-issue/ 

*Clem doesn't benefit from Shield Osprey Specters (he will get shield but his health will be damaged directly) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529312-clem-doesnt-benefit-from-shield-specters/

*Sentinels still don't gain bonus shield from Shield Osprey Specters

*Attaching a Reactor, Catalyst, Forma, or Exilus Adapter to an item will erase any mods or colors you added to your warframe, weapon, or sentinel if done in the same menu (bug for over 2 years). Example: you swap out vitality for redirection on your frost, then go to your hind and apply a forma, when you go to your frost the vitality mod is back on as if you never swapped it out. (this can be avoided by getting out of the arsenal BEFORE applying a forma)

*Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm causes serious lag problems, often disconnecting clients at it's worst. 

*Casting Freeze Force on specters or non-player allies will cause the player to be damaged by Freeze when mounting Ramparts.... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/532674-casting-freeze-force-on-allies-causes-harm-to-player/

*Dead allies' bodies still attract enemies, diverting spawns https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/530570-ai-spawns-and-dead-tenno/

I did do a double check just to be sure since i pasted this without even looking at the patch notes, but none of these were fixed as i expected. Ironically, a bug was fixed that i mentioned a month ago that i forgot to put on this list though.