Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Is frost globe disappearing when you walk inside a nullifier field intended? Or a bug?

Before this update you could have a globe sitting on the pod and go inside a nullifier field to kill him without worries.

The globe now just disappears, it doesn't even explode like when you cast skill 1 on it

great...now fleeing expertise is useless? and now I HAVE to buy primed continuity..... thanks DE.

Nope, it just as useful as before.

Using hysteria as an example:

Hysteria base costs 2.5 energy/s

Fleeting 4 and streamline 4 for 75% eff, 50% duration will make toggle abilities cost half of normal costs, by themselves bringing you down to 1.25 e/s.

Add on a simple standard continuity(maxed) for 30% duration giving you an overall 80% duration makes toggle abilities cost 31.25%. Without any primed or otherwise mods this brings you down to .78 e/s low enough that 1  basic energy orb will last you a massive 32 seconds and a large will last you 64 .

Note that this all caps out when you reach 100% duration due to the minimum of 25% energy cost.

It is impossible to get your energy cost capped with less than 3 mods AND impossible to hit minimum energy usage without fleeting unless you use constituion maxed, primed continuity maxed, narrow minded maxed and streamline maxed. This costs a unmodified 52 points or 27 with all 4 of them formad properly. If you max it in that manner, you lose a full 66% range.

With prime cont maxed, streamline r4, and fleeting r4 it costs a mere 32, or with forma 16(all mods round perfectly) points. This method leaves no downsides, and will give you 105% duaration, allowing you to proceed to spec up elsewhere.

Edited by Deadoon

ok - firstly: I perfectly understand the need to rework Mesa and I am not ranting against that per se.

BUT: I really dont unterstand, why the circle cant work like the aiming mechanism on the Phage:

--> you dont zoom in: larger circle, less dmg (=standard)

--> you zoom in: smaller circle, more dmg

I guess this will drown here anyways but nevertheless...

I will ask here....

Why Mag Prime etc. have been removed from Game? It is not stupid removing WFs ?

Because DE make that decision and Void is already full over the top with parts(they can place it to Derelict, but....), so old prime gets vaulted

Hi all

I just got some weird loading screen glitch?/bug?/easter egg? i dont know, but what happened was i started a ODD game and during the loading screen it started screen tearing all over the screen, a black box came up like a Command prompt window (but not the real windows command prompt) and then red alien sort of writing was being written (three lines of red writing and then one line of white) and then i entered the game

please tell me this is part of the game or the update at least

it happened like 5-8 mins ago, 

Edited by Zulbag

Please make it better. Namudrili I did not understand that. Each time more the desire to score the game. When Mimolette 11 and 9 .. the streamlining energy efficiency 175(190) - power consumption 3.75. Add mod Blind fury 8(25 power , -15 energy) ... energy efficiency remains the 175, but the energy consumption is already 9.37. Between 3.75 9.37 and not 15%, and voobshe why changes had 175 left 175 where is the logic?

The latest updated broke my Mac - PC-Port. I recently ported the PC version through Wineskin Winery so it would work properly on my Mac. The game works fine when running in windowed resolution... some minor texture and lighting glitches here and there, but the game runs surprisingly super super stable for a ported game.

As i was porting it, i specifically resolved a problem where the game wouldnt be able to check for new content. Now with the new content... whenever it checks for new updates i get

Could Not resolve

C:drive Filesteamsteam    

something along those lines

I know you guys probably wont help me because im running this on my mac... its sad that you wont make this game available for mac, even though i LITERALLY took me an hour to port it for my mac :p

9WVhtgL.jpg?1

So our squad was on the last mission of A Man of Few Words, and I got downed. But when Dylki, a Valkyr currently in Hysteria, revived me, this happened and nothing was responding. Zephyr couldn't move, shoot, use her abilities, bring up the pause screen or look around. The most I could do was use the chat. As I was a sitting duck, I got downed eight more times, and no matter how many times I revived or was revived, nothing would work. This has not happened before the Jordas Precept update, however.

Edited by Ollnozz

Hi all

I just got some weird loading screen glitch?/bug?/easter egg? i dont know, but what happened was i started a ODD game and during the loading screen it started screen tearing all over the screen, a black box came up like a Command prompt window (but not the real windows command prompt) and then red alien sort of writing was being written (three lines of red writing and then one line of white) and then i entered the game

please tell me this is part of the game or the update at least

it happened like 5-8 mins ago, 

and here i thought it was just me.....had that happen during an exterminate to kill jugy on eris