Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Hi all

I just got some weird loading screen glitch?/bug?/easter egg? i dont know, but what happened was i started a ODD game and during the loading screen it started screen tearing all over the screen, a black box came up like a Command prompt window (but not the real windows command prompt) and then red alien sort of writing was being written (three lines of red writing and then one line of white) and then i entered the game

please tell me this is part of the game or the update at least

it happened like 5-8 mins ago, 

and here i thought it was just me.....had that happen during an exterminate to kill jugy on eris

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536233-ominous-loading-screen-messagelore-megathread/

BACK to what I said earlier in this thread......greedy pull rendered useless unless you are in a open field of dreams. Where there aren't any in this game! so now we are back to relying on carrier for a better farm. cuz picking up every little piece one by one is SOOOO much fun. It requires a LOS. so even if its below me....if I can see it....I can pull it. there there is a rock blocking my way.....then I cant pull it.

DE...I love when you bring new things to the table. I get excited...makes me wanna play more. I like when you make certain aspects easier or better. Not saying make the whole game easy or non challenging. I'm saying when u give us things like greedy pull (before the nerf) to make farming resources easier so we can focus on other aspects of the challenge before us and not have to rely on carrier, that makes the game a lil more diverse in certain aspects. I enjoy playing with mag with or without the greedy pull. she was my first and fav. However, this nerf......not soo great. I'm pretty sure there were other things you could have done. The open path/LOS renders it rather useless. its an augment. we trade off other mods to make use of these special mods. They should remain special.

Hello,

I am a big fan of this game, however there has ALWAYS been one issue that bothered me. EVERY time when I log into warframe I get a popup saying strict nat detected. I tried everything to make that message go away, but I simply got no where. 

Please find a solution to this problem!

Hello,

I am a big fan of this game, however there has ALWAYS been one issue that bothered me. EVERY time when I log into warframe I get a popup saying strict nat detected. I tried everything to make that message go away, but I simply got no where. 

Please find a solution to this problem!

open  your nat? >.> 

use google ffs

Duration Mods now have an effect on toggled Abilities.

• For example: Mods that added 100% duration will make a 10 Energy drain become a 5 Energy drain.

Thanks for destroy builds and spoil mods effects. Now my Effeciency Excalibur mod is useless. Thanks, DE. You doing a good job! Keep going.

It's Perfect Epic Fail of DE, поломать столько фреймов за одну обнову. У Эквинокса ульта жрет, ИМЕННО ЖРЕТ, неимоверно маны (сдесь много матерных слов), у Эксалибура у Хромы, у Банши, у Никсы и ещё пару, которых та же учесть постигла... На кой хрен, объединять абсолютно две разных характеристики, что бы получить ту, которая была раньше отдельной. Вот реально, после этой обновы всё желание отпало играть...

Р.S. ну DE теперь явно надо апать Непрерывность прайм в 2 раза... иначе толку от персонажа который только и может, что с пукалок стрелять, на это есть другие игры.

Edited by Bronicks

Just some feedback on the boss:

This is far too tedious to be fun.  

A bit of detail.  This thing has 20K health, 250 ferrite armor which cuts damage to around 1/3rd, runs away when you do the slight amount of damage you can do, -and- you have to hit it in the unprotected rear end for the privilege of doing that tiny bit of damage.  By the 15 minute mark I was 3 revives down, probably halfway to the 21 downs I took during this battle, and furious at the thought that I'd have to do this over and over again for many hours to get pieces for Atlas.  Typically, I don't get downed in a full day of play, even on the rare occasion where I waste time on Archwing missions; this is a giant leap in difficulty for no apparent reason.

The only thing that passes for real cover is the spherical arena itself, and going outside the arena to take cover from the constant swarm of attackers inside results in Ordis warning you that you're not playing fair with the massive armored behemoth that lied to you so he could lure you in and murder you.  I blew through 20 large heal restores and found that I had to use them 2 at a time because I was only ever going to get the initial tick of healing from them - trying to stay in one place long enough to get a second tick was inevitably, if not immediately, fatal.  Odonata Prime's shield ability did not suffice to provide defense simply because I was under fire from all angles - not just the usual 360 of left and right, front and behind, but the usual problems with archwing where you're being shot from both above and below.  Having a ring of red indicators to tell me where foes are located does not help when those foes are located everywhere.  Eventually the only option is to try to outrun them or hope teammates distract them.

Long story short, this is perhaps the only challenge in the game that I feel I simply could not complete by myself - there's too much going on, too many factors to keep track of and too many hitpoints to whittle away at a pace that can only be described as agonizing.  I'd give soloing suited Vay Hek a shot - I could bring a proper warframe with weapons and powers that are leveled and modded to peak effectiveness.  However, I already feel like I've been crippled every time I step into an Archwing, and dragging that sensation of helplessness out for 30 minutes while 4 players repeat the same process of chasing with afterburners, emptying clips, and spamming deployables to replenish health, energy, and shields is not a positive gameplay experience.

When we finally won I wasn't excited.  I didn't feel like I'd earned a victory over a powerful foe or figured out how to make a hard battle easier through skillful play.  I was depressed because I figured out that you can not make this battle easier by playing better and the reward was the ability to replay the battle in order to win parts of Atlas.  There is no skill involved in this fight, it is punishing rather than challenging, and I think it needs a redesign in a hurry.

Some new bug.. unsure if they were reported.

Archwing Issues: 

During the Archwing Missions, the new "boost" (afterburner) is extremely buggy... When activated it sometimes gets stuck going upwards. Causing it to.. well, fly upwards and not forward.

The map placeholders in archwing are still useless (specially the exit and mission objectives )  The enemy placeholders look way better.

Also, during the Jordas Golem final phase fight.. normal spawn enemies and the Jordas electrical balls DO NOT FOLLOW CLIENTS. They only seem to attack the HOST!!.

Also, apart from the afterburner bug... afterburner graphics do not always work when you're client (infact, less than 10% of the times I tried...the afterburner effect worked).

New Skin for Valkyrie:

Seen a few people exploiting a bug, that could let them use the valkyrie skin in any frame.

I seen a loki, mirage, even Atlas with the mirage skin.

Edited by Cesarin

To be honest, I'm still really hoping for an update to allow us to change gender (yes, I do realize how much work that would be). All I'm saying is, I am male and I wish for my character to represent me as much as possible. Is that not the reason customization exists? That would be other than making your character as hideous as possible of course. That's just my two cents.

Just some feedback on the boss:

This is far too tedious to be fun.  

A bit of detail.  This thing has 20K health, 250 ferrite armor which cuts damage to around 1/3rd, runs away when you do the slight amount of damage you can do, -and- you have to hit it in the unprotected rear end for the privilege of doing that tiny bit of damage.  By the 15 minute mark I was 3 revives down, probably halfway to the 21 downs I took during this battle, and furious at the thought that I'd have to do this over and over again for many hours to get pieces for Atlas.  Typically, I don't get downed in a full day of play, even on the rare occasion where I waste time on Archwing missions; this is a giant leap in difficulty for no apparent reason.

The only thing that passes for real cover is the spherical arena itself, and going outside the arena to take cover from the constant swarm of attackers inside results in Ordis warning you that you're not playing fair with the massive armored behemoth that lied to you so he could lure you in and murder you.  I blew through 20 large heal restores and found that I had to use them 2 at a time because I was only ever going to get the initial tick of healing from them - trying to stay in one place long enough to get a second tick was inevitably, if not immediately, fatal.  Odonata Prime's shield ability did not suffice to provide defense simply because I was under fire from all angles - not just the usual 360 of left and right, front and behind, but the usual problems with archwing where you're being shot from both above and below.  Having a ring of red indicators to tell me where foes are located does not help when those foes are located everywhere.  Eventually the only option is to try to outrun them or hope teammates distract them.

Long story short, this is perhaps the only challenge in the game that I feel I simply could not complete by myself - there's too much going on, too many factors to keep track of and too many hitpoints to whittle away at a pace that can only be described as agonizing.  I'd give soloing suited Vay Hek a shot - I could bring a proper warframe with weapons and powers that are leveled and modded to peak effectiveness.  However, I already feel like I've been crippled every time I step into an Archwing, and dragging that sensation of helplessness out for 30 minutes while 4 players repeat the same process of chasing with afterburners, emptying clips, and spamming deployables to replenish health, energy, and shields is not a positive gameplay experience.

When we finally won I wasn't excited.  I didn't feel like I'd earned a victory over a powerful foe or figured out how to make a hard battle easier through skillful play.  I was depressed because I figured out that you can not make this battle easier by playing better and the reward was the ability to replay the battle in order to win parts of Atlas.  There is no skill involved in this fight, it is punishing rather than challenging, and I think it needs a redesign in a hurry.

Man, you aren't kidding! Not only tedious but boring.  Not just regular boring either, it's Sofa King boring. Then the drops are really out of whack. Blueprint, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems... wash rinse repeat forever. I'm sure the reason is so that when you get too bored and frustrated that the chassis never ever drops that you go spend plat. The first time you see the Golem, it's impressive and beautiful. Once you have to fight him for the 90th time to try and get the chassis, you begin to hate everything about the mission. what the heck does "taste someone else" mean?  Really? Guys... we all wanted Atlas but compared to other missions this one seems like it was purposely made to be boring, tedious, irritating and un-fun. If you are going to make the "boss fight" that bad, please improve the drop tables so we have to do it as few times as possible. 

Edited by Durfenhurf

• Hive Missions have received the following updates:
  • The Infested Juggernaut will now spawn more frequently on Eris Survival Missions.

did not only one 25 mins survival, so faar no juggernaut, can you change that, im not interested to get fooled by your programming ...

and i dont like loops for more then 600 bucks a year ...

just move, DE, please MOVE ! im tired of your created loops ... sorry for my clear speech as well as it is how i expirience it

OMG, OMG OMG, The nyx change. Now she's more usefull! radiation procs! Nice ,very nice.

And where we can find atlas!! New tiliset! omg! now i have more emotions to play!! YAY! :D

You realize this means they'll have to adjust her pacifying bolts Aug, right?

Man, you aren't kidding! Not only tedious but boring.  Not just regular boring either, it's Sofa King boring. Then the drops are really out of whack. Blueprint, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems, helmet, systems... wash rinse repeat forever. I'm sure the reason is so that when you get too bored and frustrated that the chassis never ever drops that you go spend plat. The first time you see the Golem, it's impressive and beautiful. Once you have to fight him for the 90th time to try and get the chassis, you begin to hate everything about the mission. what the heck does "taste someone else" mean?  Really? Guys... we all wanted Atlas but compared to other missions this one seems like it was purposely made to be boring, tedious, irritating and un-fun. If you are going to make the "boss fight" that bad, please improve the drop tables so we have to do it as few times as possible.

Have either of you tried getting a party of all CP Auras? It's downed in like 3 minutes or less.

hardly, they just recognized that toggle abilities use energy/sec for cost.  for better energy efficiency you can either reduce the cost per time period, or increase the time period per cost.

Besides the duration mods are only half as effective as the efficiency mods  100% duration = 50% energy eff.

Yeah, but the negative duration makes it worse when using Fleeting Expertise. Really destroys a lot of builds. The really need to get rid of this being a thing imo. Otherwise you're gonna end up using more corrupt mods to counter.... well more corrupt mods and hence wasting more mod slots to do the same thing you did before while hurting other aspects. =/

noooooooooooooooooooooooo, my awesome supra mirage :\

^ This right here.

I tried out Mirage yesterday with a Soma Prime just to be sure all was well there, and it was - both clones reliably hit where my crosshair was.

Then I tried with my Supra and...wow, just wow.  DE, how did you guys not test projectile weapons with her before doing this?

Right now my clones are shooting a cone of fire that is somehow twice as wide as Mirage herself, and no matter where the crosshair is pointed, the clones shoot 5m+ to the side of that spot, instead of the fire converging on the crosshair like it always used to, and like it still does with hitscan guns.

So is Mirage useless now?  No, but my Supra is.  She was literally the only frame that could make good use of it and this "fix" has totally killed it.

And on a side note, I'd love to know EXACTLY what the performance difference is here.  I mean we're still rendering 4 clones, still rendering 4 weapons, etc.  The only difference now is that we're rendering projectiles for 2 of those weapons instead of all 4.  How can removing the rendering of 2 projectiles possibly make any noticeable difference at all?

I mean if some poor bastard is getting 15FPS more this way, ok, I'll live with this.  But I simply cannot believe anyone is seeing more than a 2FPS improvement, on any system, anywhere, and it is NOT worth the problems this causes for a gain that minor on a FEW low-end systems.

Right now my clones are shooting a cone of fire that is somehow twice as wide as Mirage herself, and no matter where the crosshair is pointed, the clones shoot 5m+ to the side of that spot, instead of the fire converging on the crosshair like it always used to, and like it still does with hitscan guns.

So is Mirage useless now?  No, but my Supra is.  She was literally the only frame that could make good use of it and this "fix" has totally killed it.

Non-hitscan projectiles in general have ALWAYS been off. It's something that hasn't ever been fixed. You'll notice that non-hitscan weapons miss at extremely short range too. Mirage's HoM was always inaccurate in that case. This has always been the case.

Non-hitscan projectiles in general have ALWAYS been off. It's something that hasn't ever been fixed. You'll notice that non-hitscan weapons miss at extremely short range too. Mirage's HoM was always inaccurate in that case. This has always been the case.

Maybe for you, but as long as I was between 90m and 10m away from a target, my Supra has never had trouble landing shots from all 4 clones within the same cone of fire as Mirage herself.

Negligible performance gains aside, the fact that about half the guns in the game can no longer hit the broad side of a barn is reason enough to revert this.