DE_Adam

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

Right now my clones are shooting a cone of fire that is somehow twice as wide as Mirage herself, and no matter where the crosshair is pointed, the clones shoot 5m+ to the side of that spot, instead of the fire converging on the crosshair like it always used to, and like it still does with hitscan guns.

So is Mirage useless now?  No, but my Supra is.  She was literally the only frame that could make good use of it and this "fix" has totally killed it.

Non-hitscan projectiles in general have ALWAYS been off. It's something that hasn't ever been fixed. You'll notice that non-hitscan weapons miss at extremely short range too. Mirage's HoM was always inaccurate in that case. This has always been the case.

Non-hitscan projectiles in general have ALWAYS been off. It's something that hasn't ever been fixed. You'll notice that non-hitscan weapons miss at extremely short range too. Mirage's HoM was always inaccurate in that case. This has always been the case.

Maybe for you, but as long as I was between 90m and 10m away from a target, my Supra has never had trouble landing shots from all 4 clones within the same cone of fire as Mirage herself.

Negligible performance gains aside, the fact that about half the guns in the game can no longer hit the broad side of a barn is reason enough to revert this.