Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Calling it. This will arguably be one of the best updates this year. The changes listed here are quite simply amazing.

i have 18 bugs listed and not a single one fixed, i care more about fixing old breaking down buggy content then new content. there is probably lots of new bugs in this update that will just get fixed within the week, while bugs still exist from years ago. 

• Archwing Interception Missions have been given a slight redesign, grouping points closer together with increased debris to fight around.
Fixed Chroma’s Fire Elemental Ward allowing multiple heals each time they enter the aura.

These things... it's a shame, methinks.

If there isn't too much debris, or if it's destroyable, its fine. However, I really like the massive open maps so you can snipe. I just want the velocitus to be useful...

Poor Chroma, Fire was so useful as a heal. Oh, well, he's still good.

Poor Oberon, not like anyone used the augment anyways. Oh well.

• Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles.

So, you're saying Pull only works for things inside the same room as it's cast (or through open doors)? That seems reasonable to me.

Other than that, the rest of the list (and it's a pretty big list!) seems like it's going to be a fun few weeks ahead.

Ayyy I just wanted to let you devs know, I am really, really displeased, and very sad about the mirage nerf.

Hall of mirrors makes even bad weapons fun to level, and it makes good weapons an absolute riot, just by the act of sheer spam. I haven't had a single issue, and I do some silly stuff like with the Torid, and I'm using a very bad computer at the moment.

So why claim you are nerfing her for performance, when we all know it is because her damage is a little bonkers with some weapons? Please don't nerf her fun, nerf her damage. I was so excited to whip out a phage and bust a laser disco, and now I'm seriously considering not touching mirage for a good long time.

RIP mirage, you were fun for the little time I had you.

• Only two clones from Mirage’s Hall of mirrors now fire projectiles.  This change has been made in order to help improve performance issues.  Damage has been increased on the remaining clones to compensate

michael-scott-no.gif

Thanks to all you guys playing warframe on toaster. :*(

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Amidst all this glorious news (which I am extremely joyous for, by the way :D)

"Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles."

Why you gotta do Mag like that ;____;