Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Amidst all this glorious news (which I am extremely joyous for, by the way :D)

"Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles."

Why you gotta do Mag like that ;____;

Most likely a response to AFK Mags, Macro mags and its variants in sabotage and elsewhere if there were spots like that.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see no note for the Hek audio change. Which sounds great... but I will always miss the bass boom of the old Hek.

Yeah I noticed this as well, and personally I really dislike the new sound of it. The old sound was probably my favourite gun sound in Warframe.

The new interface sux, mag, valkyr, mirage and mesa are dead now.

can i just downgrade? i dont need atlas or new weapons for this price -.-

if its staying this way i will stop playing the game.

(not worth the hype)

Valkyr? are you kidding? valkyr just got awesome buffs, i think you misread something.

i have 18 bugs listed and not a single one fixed, i care more about fixing old breaking down buggy content then new content. there is probably lots of new bugs in this update that will just get fixed within the week, while bugs still exist from years ago. 

Minor Bugs don't matter when content is king.

Duration Mods now have an effect on toggled Abilities.

For example: Mods that added 100% duration will make a 10 Energy drain become a 5 Energy drain.

So basically making Fleeting Expertise absolutely useless as a mod for toggled abilities? Seems like a poor choice.

So I have question about the Landing Craft Segment.  Is there a blueprint available anywhere?

Because I can't find one anywhere, and it kind of looks like an intentional choice to lock a gameplay feature behind a pay wall, which is a worrying first for DE.