Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Any chance that there will be a less taxing load screen option in the future? I mean, if hall of mirrors needed changing because it caused performance issues (which I've never seen) then you guys should give us a load screen that doesn't freeze the game for some of us and makes it virtually impossible for some of us to connect to others (happens every time I load somewhere).

Valkyr? are you kidding? valkyr just got awesome buffs, i think you misread something.

Ary You kidding? valkyres 4 got nerved so badly, i know many players how bulid there valklyer on duration and now they have to polarisice her all over again -.-

And also Mirage clones haven't been nerfed? I'm pretty sure they just transferred the damage the other clones would have done to the two clones that will be firing.

... No. No they haven't. They literally took the two clones and made them completely useless. They don't even draw aggro. The damage was not transferred. If it was a "performance issue" then getting rid of two useless animations that do nothing but loot would have been priority. I have a friend who is literally - LITERALLY, I'm using this word CORRECTLY here - running his computer out of a CARDBOARD BOX. His computer is PAPER. And he has no problem with people running Mirage. What is this "performance issue" that caused them to make Mirage useless?

Edited by Merancapeman

Ary You kidding? valkyres 4 got nerved so badly, i know many players how bulid there valklyer on duration and now they have to polarisice her all over again -.-

You mean players like me?

Who doesn't have to change her build? At all? I mean, like, not even a little. And now my less than stellar power strength can be fixed with a good set of mods on whatever melee I bring.

Yeah.... I think you might not have tried using the same build. Try it. It works. =3

... No. No they haven't. They literally took the two clones and made them completely useless. They don't even draw aggro. The damage was not transferred. If it was a "performance issue" then getting rid of two useless animations that do nothing but loot would have been priority. I have a friend who is literally - LITERALLY, I'm using this word CORRECTLY here - running his computer out of a CARDBOARD BOX. His computer is PAPER. And he has no problem with people running Mirage. What is this "performance issue" that caused them to make Mirage useless?

Ahah... You mean the housing, the one part of a computer that matters not a damn to it's performance, is made of cardboard.

I'm using an Asus gaming laptop. Granted, it's not running at it's best, and granted I'm not getting a solid 120 FPS everywhere (Not like we need that many, anyways,) But I still have better performance than a majority of the people I play with.

Mirage could definitely cause some lag. Not much, but it was definitely there, and for people with less powerful computers than mine, I'm sure it could get much worse.

While I liked having all four clones firing rockets, having two clones with double the damage and half the performance issues sounds great to me.

And, yes, the two clones still firing gained the damage that the other two clones are not doing. Read the patch notes if you don't believe me.

And, yes, they still draw aggro. I was just in a mission with her. Believe me, they drew some aggro.

You mean players like me?

Who doesn't have to change her build? At all? I mean, like, not even a little. And now my less than stellar power strength can be fixed with a good set of mods on whatever melee I bring.

Yeah.... I think you might not have tried using the same build. Try it. It works. =3

not for me :/

Ran 4 Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense--no, not the Void you guys--keys just now and there were no end of mission rewards. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not buuut yeah.. no rewards in the end AT ALL for this key. :(

It makes no sense to nerf Mag's pull. Magnetic forces can pull through walls and objects. Isn't that what makes her Mag? Her Shield Polarize can effect enemies in other rooms. Are you going to change that as well? How about Crush too?

If Mag's pull created too much of an advantage in certain situations, why not fix those situations, to reduce this specific advantage rather than make a fun warframe's power nearly useless when it was simply a lot of fun to use and made sense before?

I really enjoyed playing her this morning and now just played her after the update. It made me kinda sad, because I might not play her as often now. Not as fun anymore.

Edited by DemonRayzor