Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

I completed the new Adventure once, got an item that unlocked a new node in Eris to hunt for Atlas parts. I hosted a party, went in the mission, died, lost my Atlas helmet and now the node is gone. HOW DO WE FARM ATLAS ?

Does this mean Fleeting Expertise is effectively cancelling itself out on drain abilities? 60% efficiency but you lose 60% duration. It's 1 to 1, from my understanding.

Anyone feel both versions of the enemy status bar is now way too small? Doesn't seem to scale with the HUD scaler. It's a modern game with HD resolutions; I would like to make use of all that real estate instead of looking at unnecessarily small text.

"Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles."

And who thought that was a good idea?

I mean, I don't think it's such a major change, but seeing the other frames receive buffs (ahem, Nyx and Valkyr) and Mag being objectively (and totally unnecessarily) nerfed, no matter how small the change is...

I mean, it's just rude to do that. Leave her alone. First, you add that stupid augment everyone starts using, then you nerf it - I was okay with that. But why would yoy nerf Pull as an ability? Hadn't she suffered enough?

It was really uncalled for, not needed and totally a kick in the balls.

But otherwise, the update is good, I guess.

"The minimum energy cost of an Ability cannot go below 25% of the base cost."

If you use efficiency/duration and use an ability that that cost 4 energy/sec, does that mean the new cost caps at 3 energy/sec or 1 energy/sec? Pretty sure it means it would cap at 1 but i could be wrong.