The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gersemi Valkyr Skin, Best Thing To Happen To Warframe?

Cleesus

My only gripe with this skin is she actually gets slimmer with it on.

Like... her arms are clearly artificial slim.  And her ! is a bit saggier in my opinion.

Mostly, really missing the "lean, mean machine" vibe here and getting more of an "Orokin proxy" vibe instead, like she's the ultimate, final evolution of the MOAs.

Edited by Littleman88

I'm on the fence about this one.

I want to like it, but the helmet that comes with it fails to wow me in any regard and my Bastet helmet has a visual difference when it comes to the tone of the colours.

Additionally, ignoring a few of the issues such as the arms not quite feeling right, it feels like something of a step back for her design, as if it's the boring base skin and her base skin's the premium one.

But mostly, it's that the kitty cat's kitty hat looks too glossy - and the new suit flat.

I think I'll decide if I take the plunge after i've had a chance to sleep on it.

The Sersemi skin has narrower hips, and the ribbing on the sides gives the appearance of a wider waist (more from the front angle than the back).  Compared to the original skin, the new one looks more like a skinny male with boobs than a female.

Its really worst than i thought. And they really added a freaking tail... It feels more like a feather with the clothes physics which looks bad imo. Oh, and that helmet, god how it looks awful.

Also, you can equip her bonds which makes no sense at all. I guess it would have been better if we could add or toggle the tail by equipping the bonds.

One thing i like though is the little "wings" on her back, it looks cool.

Store Preview Angles

Warframe0027.jpg

Warframe0026.jpg

Warframe0025.jpg

Warframe0024.jpg

Warframe0023.jpg

My Colors

Warframe0032.jpg

Warframe0033.jpg

As far as I've noticed, the energy lines, the floating ones and ones in the skin, pulsate slowly. Not sure about channeling.

Ripline now soft locks enemies, it works nicely. :)
Didn't activate Warcry, Prolonged Paralysis seemed the same.

HYSTERIA IS STEERABLE
And also fully a toggle with drain ability, no duration cap, still invulnerable.
Square bracket spikes replaced with more angled, radial spikes, kind of like the ones on her shoulders, but they are orange instead of energy color, not sure if bug. 

Passive is basically innate handspring, tested, works. Also no heavy landings, that I didn't test, but should be good.

Channeling

Warframe0035.jpg
Warframe0037.jpg

Hysteria

Warframe0034.jpg

Really looking forward to getting this update downloaded, skin looks awesome.

Just gotta scrounge up the plat to get it, so glad its not on the usual 5 day timer. Currently sitting on 8p XD

Edited by Aoden

I'm dissapointed with the design overall, on valkyr you can see undamaged parts of the frame, especially the left side of her helmet, that would suggest at least in part would she would have looked like.

This skin looks nothing like it and it also appears slighty flayed like valkyrs current corpus tortured form.

This just seems to be another artists rendition of valkyr and in no way represents valkyrs original pre corpus torture form.

My only gripe with this skin is she actually gets slimmer with it on.

Like... her arms are clearly artificial slim.  And her ! is a bit saggier in my opinion.

Mostly, really missing the "lean, mean machine" vibe here and getting more of an "Orokin proxy" vibe instead, like she's the ultimate, final evolution of the MOAs.

I get that from the arms and legs. I agree it lost it's original vibe.

I bought it as I frequently use Valkyr. Super disappointing. I'm pretty sure it's going to collect dust forever for me.

Helm is ugly, tail looks super fake, bonds are so badly tacked on, claws practically disappear, and the color scheme sucks.

This Valkyr overhaul has been pretty meh. Only good thing for my tastes was toggle button for hysteria.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra