Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Discussion

CoffeeEyes17

On paper he is interesting, the innate knockdown resist on the ground is nice. However, his up close and personal abilities don't seem to have any counter measure to the fact that you are standing right next to grineer bleeders and bombard rockets. He better be very tanky.

On paper he is interesting, the innate knockdown resist on the ground is nice. However, his up close and personal abilities don't seem to have any counter measure to the fact that you are standing right next to grineer bleeders and bombard rockets. He better be very tanky.

Well he can't get knocked down so long as he's grounded, so almost immediately he's past the enemy CC barrier. 

Here's my post from the other Atlas thread :p

He does needs some scaling changes, but honestly he's got some serious potential.

His first can do some actually reliable damage, having taken my lvl 24 one (didn't get to finish maxing him T.T) to t4 D and up to wave 20, he still 1 hit groups of enemies up till wave 15 with his full combo, yes that means you have to hit the power 3x, but given the AI's tendency to make them all group together this usually resulted in me killing all of the trash mobs and seriously damaging and stunning the stronger mobs like bombards and gunners (Moa's seemed to sit like, perfectly on a line it was just a 50/50 whether or not I killed them)

His second is a bit.. weird.. I feel like it just needs more range overall, it's got some interesting CC capability, and it's not too bad as mobile cover, no it's no volt shield or snowglobe, but it has it's uses (plus if you're moving forward and cast it it spawns behind you and pushes you as it rolls which is hilarious)

I'm not a big fan of his 3rd but it is actually pretty nice CC given that just putting enemies in its range for a second makes them clutch at their eyes for a good 5-10s depending on how long they were in the range (and it has pretty decent range) 

His ultimate I'm a bit conflicted towards, the Golems don't seem to do a whole lot of damage, but they do seem to have a whole lot of knock down, and they send people absolutely flying when they die (cuz they explode on death)

Edit: I'm running 130% str (that'll change when I max him), 160 eff, 103 rng, and 143 dur (that'll change when I max him, Transient Fortitude woo)  

Edit: Sorry if its in black and white and all weird and stuff, I just copy pasted

Edited by LilLemay