Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

17.5: Frequently Reported Problems

[DE]Rebecca

Good evening/morning, all!

This is a (non-exhaustive) list of frequently reported issues we are working on fixes for:

• The J3-Golem boss node not being replayable upon completion of quest.
  • Gameplay crashes with Quests.
  • Arcanes disappearing from inventories.
  • Power-Cell Carriers not spawning frequently enough to make Excavation Playable.
  • Infested Rescue Tumors not destroyable.
  • Progression stopper in Asteroid Mobile Defense.
  • Show enemy health over enemy setting resetting on relogs.
  • Heavy units not spawning in Survival missions.
  • Afterburners in Archwing not having noticeable affect on speed.
  • Not seeing enemy levels as Client.

Please use comments, link to threads, Upvote the things you're experiencing so we can further wrangle & prioritize.

Thank you!

Feedback items:

Two particular topics have received a lot of feedback, sharing coming changes here for visibility:

• Equinox's 4th ability will have it's drain-per-second reduced from 5 to 3.5 in an upcoming hotfix.
  • Atlas will have his Armor Stat increased to 450 in an upcoming hotfix.
Edited by DERebecca

Thanks.

Oh, btw, the Void looks terrible now. It's not gold, and everything is (fake) reflective. The PBR is way overdone. Only make the metal parts look metal, and make them gold again. Also, the metal on the igaro (sp?) syandana and the noru prime syandana doesn't look like the metal on other items in the game. Please fix this, so that colors show properly and so that it looks like the other metal in the game.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I keep hearing about a special version of Pheralic pods for the quest and that you get it from an inbox message after starting the quest. I only have the normal BP for Pheralic pods though, even after logging in and out several times. So I just decided to craft those and did get a dialogue from Ordis and Jordis directly after it started crafting. Is this how it's meant to be done?

I keep hearing about a special version of Pheralic pods for the quest and that you get it from an inbox message after starting the quest. I only have the normal BP for Pheralic pods though, even after logging in and out several times. So I just decided to craft those and did get a dialogue from Ordis and Jordis directly after it started crafting. Is this how it's meant to be done?

It's a fast-track way for people who already had the Pod requirements from pre 17.5 Juggernaut drops.

I think there is a bug with Excalibur's Exalted Blade.

At baseline without mods, Exalted uses up 3.23 energy per sec.

With Blind Rage R7, Efficiency drops to 60%, consuming 4.38 energy per sec.

With Streamline R5 and Fleeting Expertise R5, an Efficiency of 175%, its 1.43 energy per sec.

But when putting all those three together (Efficientcy 150%), Streamline and Fleeting Expertise does not take effect; the energy consumption is still 4.38 per sec. Its not just a visual misrepresentation on the "Abilities" tab at the Arsenals. Tested it out myself, cant guarantee that its accurately 4 energy per sec but its definitely eating up energy alot quicker than usual.

Thanks.

Oh, btw, the Void looks terrible now. It's not gold, and everything is (fake) reflective. The PBR is way overdone. Only make the metal parts look metal, and make them gold again. Also, the metal on the igaro (sp?) syandana and the noru prime syandana doesn't look like the metal on other items in the game. Please fix this, so that colors show properly and so that it looks like the other metal in the game.

There's a feedback subforum for this kind of thing.

Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this since the update, (one my my friends had no issues) but I'm unable to log into the game, I receive the 'Login failed. Check your info' error each time. I've retried, restarted and reset my password and still nothing worked, but all the info is correct. I was ingame in my liset just before the update hit reading the red text and stuck around till it said it was deployed before restarting to load it. Any help on the matter? Am I just doing something wrong / missing something?

Just went 40 minutes in a T2 surv and encountered no heavy units, just lancers, butchers, and crewmen (eximi versions were spawning just fine too), can anyone else confirm?

Hm, alright. Sounds like between there are spawning issues on a variety of missions (Excavation lacking power cell carriers). If anyone else can confirm rapt0r's claim or has similar reports, please share here.

It's a fast-track way for people who already had the Pod requirements from pre 17.5 Juggernaut drops.

I and several clan mates never got the actual POD BP from before, do we need to get the BP from an in game message like others, or find it as a drop from it?

NEW BUG: Arcane revives DESTROY keyboard input 100% (all keys unuseable)

Sounds like something that an EE.log would help solve for sure - can you please send one to support.warframe.com after this issue occurs?

EE.log is found in the \%localappdata%\warfame folder.

Idk if this was intended or not Rebecca since I didn't see excal in the mentioned patch notes for the toggle abilities change but here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536335-did-some-tests-can-confirm-duration-has-an-effect-on-excalibur-exalted-blade-now-too/

Wrote up a post concerning the changes, not sure if intended, but if it is, then disregard this post.

I can confirm a lack of heavy units spawning.  I just did a few Eris survivals and a few other Eris missions to get the juggernaut to spawn.  No ancients or other infested heavies spawned in the survivals (only leapers, crawlers, and ospreys spawned).  There were a few ancients in the regular missions initially but no more would spawn even though they should have later in the mission.

(juggernaut did spawn though)

Edited by Lorthos_Mornin

Just went 40 minutes in a T2 surv and encountered no heavy units, just lancers, butchers, and crewmen (eximi versions were spawning just fine too), can anyone else confirm?

Can confirm.  Just did two 20 min survivals and no heavy units.  Specifically, It was ODS and Eris Survival, and there were no ancients, mutalist moas or juggernauts.  Uranus archwing intercept did not spawn any Ogmas.

ODS, perhaps survival in general enemy spawn rates bugged.

No change noted in patch notes.

At the start of mission, there will be nearly no enemy spawns till you reach tile with life support. As this tile fills with towers you have spawns, however once towers start dropping in a new location you are forced to move there, as enemies will no longer spawn near you.

Hm, alright. Sounds like between there are spawning issues on a variety of missions (Excavation lacking power cell carriers). If anyone else can confirm rapt0r's claim or has similar reports, please share here.

Seems like there might just be something wrong with spawning in general. Just tried an exterminate on earth (for kubrow eggs) and had 0 grineer spawn until I ran to the extraction, and even 2 or 3 will spawn behind somewhere in the map, kill them, extraction is highlighted, repeat 8 times to get through all 40 whatever enemies...

Using the Sonicor as host and trying to fire out of a Frost Bubble placed by another teammate causes the Sonicor shot to burst on attempting to exit the bubble before traveling the full distance.

Atlas wall can be abused currently to block doors and trap players unless the AI destroy it. Not sure how no one even thought about this. Lol.

Will update more as I find things.