17.5: Frequently Reported Problems

Just ran Lua excavation on Earth. there was hardly power cell carriers around. Activated 3 extractors at the same time and no monster coming after me. And usually you can get to an extraction point after 100 point. Managed to get over 500 with all the extractors destroyed due to lack of power cell and still can't complete the mission so i had to aborted.

There is also seems to be a bug where all toggle abilities drain obscene amounts of energy per sec, unless you spec for duration when you dont even want duration on any of your other abilities because you either never use them or you prefer the shorter duration... seriously though, Equinox got hit super hard by this assumed unintentional nerf.

There is also seems to be a bug where all toggle abilities drain obscene amounts of energy per sec, unless you spec for duration when you dont even want duration on any of your other abilities because you either never use them or you prefer the shorter duration... seriously though, Equinox got hit super hard by this assumed unintentional nerf.

Not a bug, negative duration has that effect on toggle abilities now. High duration will lower the energy drain.

What crashes? and wtf are my other 2 clones doing? eating sandwiches? DE could have at least taken away 2 clones and made a triangle formation w/ 2 behind mirage  (not far like CURRENT, but closer) that wouldn't hit walls/floors so much when shooting enemies around or below your position. Clones should recalibrate their aim to shoot center at the distance of the players reticle (wherever you ACTUALLY aim)... Because. Logic. (Not DE Logic!!! Please no!)

I noticed DE COVERED UP  a breakable infested wall that "only sometimes" opened for clients/host (random few) when blown up. Its now covered instead of being Fixed AHHAAHA. But all the breakable walls had that issue with random client/host being inaccessible after destroying the wall!

Some crash for folks with S#&$ty rigs that can't handle 5 Mirages shooting...

Chiming in as I saw in the patch notes that juggernaut is suppose to spawn on Eris survival missions. Between 5 survivals I can say he does not. Went well into the 40 minute mark killing everything in sight. No roar, no message from Lotus. Not working as intended?

Energy Orbs are now all the same look.

previously, 50E Orbs were darker and smaller, and 25E Orbs, brighter and larger.

having the two Orb types look different (i don't really care how they look different as long as they're visually distinguishable) rather than identical is much worth having IMO - so you know what's what when looking at it on the ground.

not mentioned in Changelog, so only one assumption can be made.

Hm, alright. Sounds like between there are spawning issues on a variety of missions (Excavation lacking power cell carriers). If anyone else can confirm rapt0r's claim or has similar reports, please share here.

I just did a 40 min T3 Survival and no heavy units or Nullifier spawn.

IDK You're game quality, but I have everything max, and Surprisingly among the plethora of game devouring bugs in today's patch, I think VOID looks significantly better! Yes its different... DE mucks up alot of things (new valkyr skin looks 1/4 as good as it did in pics/vids pre-release... sigh... my plat is crying now) but void looks good xD. Max settings, adaptive exposure off. SMAA + CFAA (edge detect)+ supersampling on 2560x1440 looks good on 32 inch.

Well, I have all settings maxed, I am playing on 1080p and I noticed that the Void is darker and the gold is more realistic but it seems that in my case the AA doesn't work on the gold.

I have all the other textures working properly but the gold's edges are ignored by the AA. I have Bloom, High Dynamic Range and Motion blur turned off which I don't think it affects that.

FYI: AA means Anti-Aliasing. 

I've done the quest over 4 times, can't finish and get the atlas BP, even though I already have some of the parts :/

EDIT: 5th time finally marked it as completed. I think if other party members start the mission instead of you, it doesn't count

Edited by SgtFlex

Twice in a row I've run the Mobile Defnse on Kappa Sedna and after the first two console protections, when we activate the panels to reveal the orokin artifact/cryopod the timer never shows up and the spawns drop to 1 or 2 every 10-30 seconds.  I'm going to go test and see if this'll happen while I'm Solo.

EDIT: Bug also happens solo. The two consoles work fine, timer shows up and spawns are normal. Once I press the button for the orokin artifact/cryopod and it gets into position Lotus says she's "in" and to protect the console.  Spawns die down and no timer appears. The pod is marked on my map as the current target.

QXp9b3l.jpg

7hKSR22.jpg

HqXdv7q.jpg

[/spoilerMe and my friend are having the same issue and we ran it 4 times so yeah i dont know 

1.Frost's snow globe is "probably" bugged as well, as i experienced , put up a snowglobe with full health , turn around (i.e. keep camera away from the globe for a while and poof , it disappeared , facing this problem in triton along with no power cell carrier . 

2.tower survival not spawning any heavy units even at 35+ mins (actually thats good for us right ? lol ,jk )

3.various mods not working properly  

4.According to patch not (Drain-Per-Second and other adjustments has been made on the following Toggled Abilities:" ) Excalibur's exalted blade's drain being increased is not mentioned , either excalibur got nerfed........again (harshly this time , why not harshly reduce its damage ? ) or its a bug (hopefully ,because its not mentioned in patch notes) 

Its an unmentioned change /nerf . Confirmed . 

5.Various missions not spawning enemies . 

7. Lotus not announcing / talking in exterminate missions

Edited by XAlFias

So, i skipped a part of the Jordas Precept Quest because i already had Pherliac Pods, played ONE mission and now im stuck because it tells me to build something that is not in my foundry. I do not have whatever blueprint i am supposed to build

What do i do NOW? XD

So, i skipped a part of the Jordas Precept Quest because i already had Pherliac Pods, played ONE mission and now im stuck because it tells me to build something that is not in my foundry. I do not have whatever blueprint i am supposed to build

What do i do NOW? XD

Relog   it worked for me

Edit:  also check inbox

Edited by --Q--Savokki

What do i do NOW? XD

You have to do a mission and kill a Juggernaut and it drops a BP for a new type of Pherlic Pod which you have to build, I think.