Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

17.5: Frequently Reported Problems

[DE]Rebecca

I've searched the thread and 2 people mentioned it, but only that.

The Afterburners mechanic for Archwing is indeed completely broken. Here's what I think is happening. The sprint speed is added to the normal Archwing speed, while the Afterburners extra speed is simply added to the sprint speed. The result is not really being able to control your speed since you always go pretty fast or if you sprint extremely fast. The Afterburners don't actually add any further speed, just the visual effects. It's playable I suppose but I'd rather stay away from Archwing missions until this is fixed. It's not a very fun experience, heh.

If possible, add this to the original post, Rebecca?

Edited by Drakenreiter

I just completed Archwing Corpus Defense Mission till wave 20 with 3 random players in public matchmaking. We got Phaedra Stock but it didn't count when checked in foundry. Any fix on this?.

Edit: Got it fixed after re-logging, it showed up. 

Edited by IIWingSaberII

I've searched the thread and 2 people mentioned it, but only that.

The Afterburners mechanic for Archwing is indeed completely broken. Here's what I think is happening. The sprint speed is added to the normal Archwing speed, while the Afterburners extra speed is simply added to the sprint speed. The result is not really being able to control your speed since you always go pretty fast or if you sprint extremely fast. It's playable I suppose but I'd rather stay away from Archwing missions until this is fixed. It's not a very fun experience, heh.

If possible, add this to the original post, Rebecca?

I was feeling this too. Afterburners do nothing and are infinite (intended/bug?) and normal archwing speed seems to have become what the original boost speed used to be.

Just ran Lua excavation on Earth. there was hardly power cell carriers around. Activated 3 extractors at the same time and no monster coming after me. And usually you can get to an extraction point after 100 point. Managed to get over 500 with all the extractors destroyed due to lack of power cell and still can't complete the mission so i had to aborted.

Same on Neptune - Triton. At the beginning i saw only 2 energy carriers and for next 10-15 min nothing. Had to extract.

Posted a topic with a video already. Not sure HOW it happened, but casting something happened that I started to have to cast Tectonics twice, first cast did nothing, second cast kicked a wall that had been up, but had no health bar on the ability symbol then it would spawn a new wall where i was standing.

Reporting: T2 survival no heavy units spawns (it only spawned corrupted Butchers, Lancers and Crewmen)

ArchWing Erpo Mobile Defense missions spawning no enemies except for a small group between insertion point and first satellite.

Afterburner is apparently not giving me any speed boost on Odonata Prime (have to recheck but i'm pretty damn sure at this point)

1.The bug that bugs me the most right now since it's happening to me (for what ever reason) every major update....I can't tribute to our clan research!

It won't let me type in the materials amount (I have more then plenty) or use the + and - buttons.Rejoining the Dojo didn't work,restarting Warframe didn't work either. My other clanmates can contribute though...Is it maybe because I'm one of our Clanmasters?

2.Tried the new Arkwing mobile defense mission using the Itzal.For some reason I can't use the teleport ability,it says every time: power use prevented.Not sure if it's meant to be that way.

3. Another issue with Arkwing missions that I noticed couple days ago: when I use my Imperator Vandal and the enemies are like right in my face I can't shoot them even if I target them.The targeting circle vanishes completly and the shots go of somewhere in the void.Or i shoot the enemies and I don't deal any damage at all to them even if the shots hit the enemy completly.Somethings defenitly bugged there.

I have also noticed the Imperator/Vandal frequently deciding to fire blanks instead of actual bullets. Usually I have to stop firing for several seconds and or quick meleeing for it to fix itself.

Boltor/P has done this as well on occasion. No idea why.

I also ended up getting a message from the game that my Vaykor Hek and Sweeper Prime had magically equipped the same mod when I had made sure days ago that there were no mod conflicts.

Edited by Horonelius

Feedback items:

Two particular topics have received a lot of feedback, sharing coming changes here for visibility:

• Equinox's 4th ability will have it's drain-per-second reduced from 5 to 3.5 in an upcoming hotfix.
  • Atlas will have his Armor Stat increased to 450 in an upcoming hotfix.

Feedback items:

Two particular topics have received a lot of feedback, sharing coming changes here for visibility:

• Equinox's 4th ability will have it's drain-per-second reduced from 5 to 3.5 in an upcoming hotfix.

is Excaliburs Exalted Blade also going to get reduced cost?

Feedback items:

And still nothing about pacify? Wish that was changed to be useful, not just an energy drain for almost no return.

is Excaliburs Exalted Blade also going to get reduced cost?

Exalted Blade is already the cheapest toggled ultimate at 2.5 energy/second, they're bringing other toggled abilities more in-line with it, while still not allowing them to be quite as powerful. Excalibur is fine. 

Neptune Archwing Defense enemies scale insanely fast. Almost level 100 by wave 15. Doesn't happen every time, either. Did one run and the enemies scaled fine, next run the enemies went up ~12 levels every wave.

Confirming survival doesn't spawn heavies. Also that enemy spawns in general seem broken. Exterminate stopped spawning enemies on the new submersible tile at ~120/170 enemies. Had to force spawns by exiting and re entering the last tile over and over. Archwing MD sometimes doesn't spawn any enemies at all.

EDIT: Also confirming Itzal's blink stops working randomly

Edited by Kalodecoia

MOBS on void missions just stand at their spawns. Maybe 1/50 move out.

same here for ODD. though not 1/50, there are usually about 5-6 mobs left behind at their spawn area just standing and i have to go look for them instead. only happened after hotfix 17.5.3

Edited by Castiele91

When i revive while playing with my friends (archwing and on foot) i cant move nor aim but the cruisor randomly pops up, i can move it around but thats about it. Tried hitting escape and using emotes...nothing seems to work, im pretty much forced to quit the mission.