Hotfix 17.5.2

Fixes

• Fixed the J3-Golem boss node not being replayable upon completion of quest.
  • Fixed unreleased Mods appearing in the Codex.
  • Fixed Earth's atmosphere being abnormally bright in the star chart.
  • Fixed various crashes.

Great, now bring back the Hek firing sound, take a look at energy draining abilities needing duration which is stupid. I don't want duration on my Equnox. I am forced to do so. Fix enemy spawning in missions, Exterminate specifically (Only  noticed this in Void). There is much more but I am tired. So go to sleep DE. Big day tomorrow.

That's nice n all, but is Peacemaker's drain supposed to really DRAIN at all? I'm on full on efficency; burns as quick as a Drain Eximus. Full on Duration (above 200% meter); burns as quick as an Grineer Gunner eating life on full spin-up. Make up your minds, You can't just go both. that would be silly.

quote/ Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD. /unquote

That may be a visual problem because I do not see any ring that is described here, and I have very visible colors to have noticed otherwise.

Edited by Videntis

DE please fix enemy spawning asap, In excavation missions for corpus, power carriers don't spawn, and in grinneer excavations it takes ten minutes to get enough power cells to power 1 excavator by which time the thing is already destroyed :(

That's nice n all, but is Peacemaker's drain supposed to really DRAIN at all? I'm on full on efficency; burns as quick as a Drain Eximus. Full on Duration (above 200% meter); burns as quick as an Grineer Gunner eating life on full spin-up. Make up your minds, You can't just go both. that would be silly.

quote/ Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD. /unquote

That may be a visual problem because I do not see any ring that is described here, and I have very visible colors to have noticed otherwise.

Until now, I see the Hud. I still can't figure out whether Mesa's Peacemakers are in need of either duration mods or efficiency. it would be a shame if one would have to balance both just to reach a compromising build.