Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Where is my arcane? I lost it when the update hit.....and still no fix for it

Same here... want my arcane back.

you had such chance... such hype... I lost it all with this many absurd problems & un-explicit changes

& the mirage thing is plain BS to be honest.

Edited by dalonico

That's nice n all, but is Peacemaker's drain supposed to really DRAIN at all? I'm on full on efficency; burns as quick as a Drain Eximus. Full on Duration (above 200% meter); burns as quick as an Grineer Gunner eating life on full spin-up. Make up your minds, You can't just go both. that would be silly.

quote/ Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD. /unquote

That may be a visual problem because I do not see any ring that is described here, and I have very visible colors to have noticed otherwise.

If you read the patch notes thoroughly, you'll notice that the differences in duration/efficiency are assymmetrical. Also drain uses separate cap from what is shown in the stat screen - if you use both Fleeting Exp and Streamline max ranked, you'll get the minimum drain you desire, even if that does not give any visible bonus beyond usual 175% cap. Adding in Transient Fortitude screws that up again so you'll need to counterbalance it with either continuity or Comstitution.

So basically put, Now yoif you want to use Trans Fort with channeling skills now, you'll have to counter its duration decrease. You have to use 4 mods instead of 3 to achieve same result.

Also note to DE: that is NOT how you do balance. If you try to build Ember for WoF now, you won't be able to put the corresponding augment anywhere, because the slot it occupied before now needs to be reserved for continuity/constitution. So now there's no way to build her for WoF without sacrificing part of WoF's useability (that was totally available before), which definitely does not make her ability

more rewarding to use in a wider range of scenarios

Edited by SinaelDOverom

Also note to DE: that is NOT how you do balance. If you try to build Ember for WoF now, you won't be able to put the corresponding augment anywhere, because the slot it occupied before now needs to be reserved for continuity/constitution. So now there's no way to build her for WoF without sacrificing part of WoF's useability (that was totally available before) 

with 70% Efficiency and moderate Duration (probably 15%), nowhere near maximum, World on Fire Drains less than 1 Energy per Second.

i fail to see a problem.

i fail to see a problem.

Problem: you now need one more  mod to do that, and that deprives her build from the slot usually reserved for an Augment. So now its either you can't kill things, but you can use an augment, or you can kill things but not use an augment.  You can't use an ability to it's fullest where previously, you totally could. That is not an improvement in any way.

Edited by SinaelDOverom

The UI elements showing the name and HP bars of enemies and allies have become really really small and almost unreadable on 1080p resolution. Also, they are reversed when placed at the top of the screen.

Edited by Sci_Ant

There are still bugs regarding Infested missions.

- This one, about approach cinematics not matching up to visited locations, is still present: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529621-approach-cinematics-and-loading-screen-bugs/

- There are missing voiceovers by Lotus: at the start of some Eris Extermination missions there's no briefing, and after we destroy the Hives in Hive missions, she doesn't tell us what effect the destroyed hive triggered.

The Jordas Precept is still not available in my codex, despite having Eris unlocked.

Same here.

Between that, the Archwing camera-view, and void missions not spawning enemies nor extract (Means lost keys...Yes, it happened twice to clan mates when they hosted) I'm just grinding syndicate (Hopefully) until things get fixed.

There's no point in getting any "serious" play time in otherwise.

went to assassinate the golem with a squad, died , revived, once revived couldn't move my frame/archwing, died again, revived again still no control, tried the /unstuck command, that didn't help either., meanwhile couldnt abort the mission (esc button wouldn't work for me ), until the rest of the squad did

WAR- 564801