Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Until There Is An Announced Change, This Clan Isn't Using Any More Void Keys.. Money Flow Shut Down

Maulzaul

Drop rates are ridiculously low, from what I understand the receivers/blades only drop in level 2-3 missions, which you're already lucky to get keys for via farming OR from buying the pack (hurray 2 packs with nothing above pointless level 1 missions).

And another thing, while we're on the subject of pointless things involving the void, the treasure rooms are one of them. Why take the time to solve a puzzle when your reward is going to be nothing but credits (which already get thrown at you by completing any of the void missions) or maybe affinity. Add high drop rates of valuable resources to the Void maps, that would be a HUGE incentive for clans to want to buy and run them, and that way even if you don't get the damn receiver/blade, you still have something worth your time invested. I've done roughly 30 towers of varying difficulty, most of the time I just sell my reward because it wasn't worth the time invested. In fact, I'm just going to come out and say it. Level 1 void missions are 100% pointless after the first 6 or so (assuming you don't get tons of dupes).

Seriously, add resource drops... Orokin Cells in high numbers would be helpful too...

Translation of quoted DE Post above: "we're being flooded with money for the keys right now, so we'll hold back on an easy to change update until the cash flow dies down a bit, then put the update out and get another flood."

Edited by biggians