The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~Remnants Of The Ancients Alliance~ Unity Is Our Goal And The Origin Systems Protection Is Our Responsibility~ 25 Rails~ 31 Clans~ Join Us Now~

-CM-Excalibur-

banner_zpstvnq2bd5.png
Lore and Origin of the formation of the Alliance:

Back in the Orokin Era, Members of Orokin High Council have placed groups of their best soldiers to venture out of the origin system, This exploration has dawned to many discoveries and many more. On the way back to the origin system, they heard a distress call that the orokin were being attacked by their fellow tenno when they were gone and the sentients came in aswell. They were ordered to flee to the void and hide there till they know the time is right to come back and restore the great era again. These 3 groups of soldiers that are loyal to the orokin has formed clans which have one specific goal, and thats to restore Orokin traditions and re live the orokin era again. They were called the Remnants, Remnants Of The Ancients. Tenno bound to the blade which are loyal to the orokin.

Why you should join this alliance?:
We, The Remnants Of The Ancients are tasked to maintain balance to the rails and also the origin system through the usage of former orokin traditions. Active alliance chat, Daily raids and duels :) Also very many friendly faces to meet which is a nice touch of our alliance that we love telling people about. :)

Frequently Asked Questions?:

Biggest Clans in the alliance?
1.Berserker Empire Clan (My clan)- 237 members and Mountain Tier and coming up to Moon
2.Omega Mora- Mountain
3. A Piece Of Cake- Mountain
4. Shaded Chaos- Mountain
5. The Astronomical Astronomers To All Things Astronomy- Storm
Alliance%20ROTA%20logo_zps7fuuljrj.png
^The Logo Of The Alliance

Warframe0077_zpsteqm5mv1.jpg
^The Look Of The Logo When Its In Your Warframe Ingame

Requirements For Entry:
1. Clan Warlord/s Name

2. Steam Name (Optional)

3. Clan Name and Clan Size

Founder Clans Of The Alliance:

Berserker Empire (Mountain)

The Dark Space Initiative (Shadow)

Exiled Frames (Ghost)

Eclipsis (Shadow)

Clan Just Got Interesting (Shadow)

To have treasurer and chat moderator alliance perks you need to provide 1 million credits to donate in alliance vault
for tactician, it will be trust based so yeah. :)

Forums for the alliance is still being finished, We will update you as soon as its done.
Please contact me (steam id:(BladeOfRuin), VoltageKg or danbo83 in steam :) and in game

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

A few things. How would one join, and is there a required clan size for joining? Also, what exactly are all the alliance perks, and is it necessary to have them in order to join?

I will send an invite to you for you to join. No clan size required and alliance perks are tactician, treasurer, chat moderator and recruiter. Those perks will be given all to you when you enter.

Im a new ghost clan with a couple irl friends. We are new to the game and looking for people to play with and we are very active. I am the clan leader of our clan and figured that joining an alliance will be better for us since we are small and new. My in game name is Jovack and would be very interested to join this Alliance.

Im a new ghost clan with a couple irl friends. We are new to the game and looking for people to play with and we are very active. I am the clan leader of our clan and figured that joining an alliance will be better for us since we are small and new. My in game name is Jovack and would be very interested to join this Alliance.

alright i will message you immediately

Clan Warlord Name: Sadentia.

Steam: Aspheax (Warlord) or Sykrias (Me! I'm more active in Warframe than he is)

Clan name and size: Lunar Warriors, Ghost Clan,8 members.

Edited by Sykrias