Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Electric Shield Not Giving Bonuses To Hitscan Weapons With Punch Through

LascarCapable

I can confirm that it works a lot better  with the Ignis now !

I tested it in the simulacrum on a lvl 55 gunner and I got 11dmg ticks without shield and 15dmg ticks with it.

I also got separate fire and electricity procs with fire proccing more often which is normal. Although I believe shooting through the shield previously combined the damage types -shooting fire projectiles changed the element to radiation damage and procs, for instance- I think I can live with that.

Yup work is still in progress for this.

The hotfix that we have just received indeed fixed volt's shield not giving crit damage and electrical damage bonuses. Unfortunately, it seems that shotguns are still somewhat affected. Along with the bugs that were just fixed, the "shotguns have their falloff removed" function of his shield was also gone- and still is as of this hotfix. Thx for the fixes, hope to see this get resolved as well!

EDIT: Additionally- his shields seem to now be granting a 25% electrical bonus, whereas in the past it was 50%. (Honestly imo it's a fairer amount. They are very powerful regardless. Just thought I'd mention it as well).

Edited by Stratego89

Yup work is still in progress for this.

I was interested in the answer as well -- I wanted to say thanks for taking the time to answer. 

Just knowing it hasn't been temporarily shelved, and is still in the mix, as it were, is great to know! I'm sure it will be awesome when it's finished. 

EDIT: Additionally- his shields seem to now be granting a 25% electrical bonus, whereas in the past it was 50%. (Honestly imo it's a fairer amount. They are very powerful regardless. Just thought I'd mention it as well).

I was getting near the normal +50% while testing some stuff from my Volt thread.