The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get An Option To Old Looking Void Back?

Oceanicabyss

I personally do not like the Void new looks, please dear DE, just give us an option for us to have it looking like it did back in U17.4, the change is good, but i personally dont like how it looks as of now, the colours are off, the lightning its weird, and it doesnt feel as magestic as it used to be, and i dont know if its just me, or the textures are lower than before, or i notice it more.

Please just let us choose if we have the new looks or the old looks, its just visual after all. Thank you for reading :)

If they do that for the void they will have to bring that option for every single thing that gets a PBR change because people will complain that X has that option and Y doesent while having that option revert all PBR wont be acceptable either because Z looks better with PBR than without it .

You can't really ask for that since that means having two sets of textures, and all. I mean, they luterally replaced all the textures for the Void. If it can't be done with Warframes, trust me that this is not going to happen to tilesets.

You might want to give your Display settings a look though. Color Correction and those things. I personally have yet to look at the Void so I can't say anything yet.

most likely you notice it more,since it actually shines now,instead of being yellow plastic

DE just needs to do a few tweaks here and there to make it look like real gold and not mustard.

also tone that damn bloom down,my eyes hurt

PBR is good and all, but what has been done to the Void textures is an overkill and makes the whole place look cheap imho. I'm not against PBR, it just shouldn't reflect everything, which is what does post-update. I suggest to tone it down to a reasonable level, at least.

Edited by Krotalon

most likely you notice it more,since it actually shines now,instead of being yellow plastic

DE just needs to do a few tweaks here and there to make it look like real gold and not mustard.

also tone that damn bloom down,my eyes hurt

It's not just the metal. Everything is shiny now, where as only the metal needed to be. In fact, only the metal needed to be PBR'd. The void is now dull, color-wise. The metal is bronze. The lighting is dim.

Also, the gold in the Void never really looked like yellow plastic. It was already less yellow than all other Prime items in the game.