Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

Guys, you may wanna make atlas' wall(second ability) pass-through... some people are using it to troll, they put it in front of a small door and nobody can keep going...

For pvp is nice, but on pve, no, no, no.

Edited by Lokime

And fix the J3 Golem fight, Love the new archwing mechanics but J3 Golem literally taking no damage from fluctus and Velocitus oh my the gun which does 20k crit shot does 200 crit damage on Golem's engines no matter what, And now I am stuck unable to defeat him :|

Really hope we'll see another one for AW Defense, 'cause Shuttle's HP is not scaling with enemy level;

or weird enemy level progression -- Penta Rangers at 13+ waves rekt everything they see, including the ship. Checked some threads on the forums and reddit, and it seems that at 15 wave we've got enemies between 112 and 118lvl. Whoa.

Other than that, thank you so much guys for these fixes and buffs, and 17.5 ofc o3o

Edited by Thundervision

Hotfix 17.5.3

Changes:

• Equinox's 4th Ability has had its energy drain-per-second changed from 5 to 3.5

Best change ever, ♥ DE

Edit: Can we get Maim changed to affect Corpus flying units like it affects Grineer flying units?

• Fixed some Infested getting suck on areas in the Infested Reactor room.

Either DE needs more coffee or I guess the infested have to "spread" somehow :P

Edited by Exglint

Could we get a fix for people reviving in the Golem bossfight being unable to do absolutely anything, dying again, and then still being unable to do absolutely anything when revived? I've seen enough revives wasted on this bug in the last hour.

TY for those fixes, but I would like to metion 1 that has me bugged for a while'

Master Thief = green light, open says ME!!!

WHAT OPEN OPEN u dame locker you went ping and green .....AaaaaaH DAME YOU , Then stay red DAMMIT!!!!

I just got back from a T4 survival solo up to 50 minutes pre-update 17.5.3... Not a single Bombard, Nullifier, Moa, Heaver Gunner, Ancient or Shield Drone showed up... Has this happened to anyone?

EDIT: Vor showed up though. Only fought Corrupted Butchers, crewman and Lancers for 50 minutes.

Edited by Scarletite