Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Costume Contest: You Are What You Kill

[DE]Drew

Great job, have an upvote! The blue energy things, are those actual glowing lights?

Those are reflective stickers, they reflect light, in this case it reflected the flash from the camera :D

Oh... my...god. That is so freaking awesome.

Thanks! much appreciated! :)

Many of you are saying KatarinaElf has won, yet rule 3 states: Costumes made prior to this contest do not count - please attempt to create something new.

Yeah, that's not wrong, but Megan overruled it :)

I'm going to let this entry slide and be eligible for the contest.

The rule "Costumes made prior to this contest do not count – please attempt to create something new" is intended for costumes that were made months/years ago. Most people (if you're not a procrastinator like myself) would have started their Halloween costume prep before October 1st, and I don't want to exclude those people either.

So in conclusion, this entry is eligible and so are yours if you started recently before the contest was initiated. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment in this thread.

Hello all tenno out there hacking and slashing your way through all the enemies you can fit on your blade, this contest is a wonderful time for tenno to show their crafting ability. I will be posting my submission when finished,BUT, if you would like to keep track of my progress please check out http://egalliance.weebly.com/project-clem.html

Update: All finished

pEbnU9F.jpg

This guy... *claps* Hats off to you, good Sir.

To participate in the contest, I had to make a new photo with my game nickname.

Please specifically for community and DE <3

EE2GswR.jpg

Well, what to wear this suit quickly and easily

zd56a91.jpg

And I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my mom for your patience and assistance in the last day of the deadline

xxeLBuW.jpg

Love it.  Mirage is the best.

lol all these people slating that nekros attempt.

He made a good attempt at it and you could easliy guess the frame by its style and colourings. This competition is open to all not just hardcore cosplayers, understand that its the spirit of the game and competition. Maybe you should try before criticizing other people.

He made a good attempt at it and you could easliy guess the frame by its style and colourings. This competition is open to all not just hardcore cosplayers, understand that its the spirit of the game and competition. Maybe you should try before criticizing other people.

I agree with this tenno ^

Not at all. not even close. he looks more like a stalker/excalibur. i am honestly and its my opinion. but thats not the point.

He tried and did a costume, that counts more than nothing. So thumbs up for that.

And btw. you know why you should write your name on a piece of paper+hold it up and DONT photoshop it in?

Somebody could just google for a costume and put his name with photoshop on it. Your name on a piece of paper would be much harder to fake with photoshop and they probably would see that.

Edited by Klarbauter

well I believe some of you recognizes me by now, since I messed up my last entry by not putting my IGN in the picture, I'm going to enter this contest here with my excalibur costume again, just perfect for the halloween!! thanks DE for another chance !

IGN: Reichou 

Platform: PC

add me if you like, let's play !12167420_891126707632583_209213986_n.jpg12170649_891126727632581_2083110804_n.jp

this next picture was sent at warframe primetime before~ yes, that was me.12167126_891126737632580_1419212358_n.jp

Aww this is broken for me. Can't see the images D=