[DE]Drew

Pc, Xb1, & Ps4 Tactical Alert: Project Undermine

Aha, finally got those electric damage plus status mods! Plus the Snipetron?! This was great.

The bursa did that endless bleedout during the False Profit event as well. It was fixed during one of the hotfixes of 16 but it seems to be back.

You mean to tell me, that taking an already existing weapon, slapping it as a reward for an already existing mission, and making it a gamewide alert, is NOT something to be praised as innovative and carefuly created content?

There would've been a Dev Stream today with a potato alert. This Tac Alert was extra. Get over it and yourself. Holy Hek.

I gotta admit, i wasnt expecting The Snipertron to make a return, but am i happy? Why yes and for a good reason.

I used ot have the blueprint of it back in the informer event. But due to how unstable the inventory system was, loosing items was a common thing and it wasnt until a month later that i lost it.

So getting the weapon now and finaly be able to use it feels great.

And everyone trumpeted how snipetron was lorebreaking and etc and it will never come back...

Guess what?

Guess we accurately relayed the wrong information that DE gave us.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually loving this tactical alert, unlike the other ones. Nothing better than watching my friend walk through a door and get insta-killed by an enemies Tonkor.   xD

Love the challenge.

Oh come on. Why a tactical alert? What the hell happened to good ol' EVENTS, like, I dunno CRYOTIC FRONT or BREEDING GROUNDS? That was super great, and now... this.

Events are for bigger things. Tactical Alerts:Events what Snacks:Meals

• Upvote 1

My god will there ever be a time where people like you do not complain? I mean seriously, its a game, have some fun and quit complaining! whatever your deal is, get over it or call Oprah but just shut the hell up!

• Upvote 4

Was a little buggy ... did the first two a couple of times. It was fun, despite crashing once and a few other minor bugs.

I came from a game which would typically be unbelievably broken every time new content was released, if the new content worked everything that used to work would be broke - and I paid for that !!

Love the new content, thankyou for continually adding to this great game :)

which mission do you get the rift sigil from , ive done the first and not got it yet , worried i may have missed out :(

also: i know its not a full event but cheers anyway DE  makes up for the terribad nerfs and crappy poopwing content .....ALMOST !

The RIFT Sigil was a reward from the Escalation phase of the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert from March 3, 2015. To get you had to fight waves of hundred levels grinners aka Bullets sponges mens that can oneshot you with any weapon....

Was a true nightmare tactical alert !

• Upvote 1

So the Rift Sigil that I spent hours and hours on many failed attempts at, is now devalued and made as something common.

Strike 2, DE.

There was a strike one? all the rewards are going to come back excluding a few things so be prepare to shed many tears because most of what you think is valuable will be re-released in some way or another... Also it wasn't that hard, you could do it alone with loki...

I liked 2 main things and disliked 1 from this tactical alert and I would like to point them:

1) The return of the bailiff as an enemy

2) The Nigthwatch enemies (still waiting for the vipers/gorgon/strun/machete/Ack and Grunt to get their own units).

X) I didn't liked that the codex doesn't show any of the Nightwatch enemies, and also the Bailiff needs 20 scans (as a heavy unit, while elite lancers ask for 3 being way more common) and the fact you can't play the first and second round again once you've done them, making getting 20 scans a pain due to aborting missions or joining sessions. (I mean I know that if you could play the first part over and over for the rewards it would be easier but to be fair the round one gave me high voltage while the last 10 have dropped toxic mods... due to increased difficulty you should CONSIDER increasing the rewards at least a little to hide that complete lack of common sense.

Anyways, it was very fun, and rewarding, having the new (maxed) stratos emblem and the snipetron.

• Upvote 1

There was a strike one? all the rewards are going to come back excluding a few things so be prepare to shed many tears because most of what you think is valuable will be re-released in some way or another... Also it wasn't that hard, you could do it alone with loki...

I liked 2 main things and disliked 1 from this tactical alert and I would like to point them:

1) The return of the bailiff as an enemy

2) The Nigthwatch enemies (still waiting for the vipers/gorgon/strun/machete/Ack and Grunt to get their own units).

X) I didn't liked that the codex doesn't show any of the Nightwatch enemies, and also the Bailiff needs 20 scans (as a heavy unit, while elite lancers ask for 3 being way more common) and the fact you can't play the first and second round again once you've done them, making getting 20 scans a pain due to aborting missions or joining sessions. (I mean I know that if you could play the first part over and over for the rewards it would be easier but to be fair the round one gave me high voltage while the last 10 have dropped toxic mods... due to increased difficulty you should CONSIDER increasing the rewards at least a little to hide that complete lack of common sense.

Anyways, it was very fun, and rewarding, having the new (maxed) stratos emblem and the snipetron.

I see two entries for Baliff in my Codex, and I have no issues running the first two steps multiple times. :) Maybe it was adjusted since your post? I'm not sure.

As for the Rift Sigil people are talking about.. I think that there is no problem with bringing it back to be obtainable again, but they could have at least brought it back via some kind of equally challenging TA. Tossing it in the prize barrel of a low level spy mission is a little cheap, and  while I am happy to see that not everything is a one-time-deal, it puts a little bit of a wet towel on the victory all of us who completed the original event achieved. It was a fun event, it was challenging, and it had an awesome unique reward at the end. Its exciting to be a part of that. When it comes to games, people like to have symbols to tote their achievements. In Warframe, emblems and sigils are the way to do it. When you just toss it out there again without at least a repeat of the event or something similar, you kind of ruin that a bit. It makes it just another meaningless cosmetic item, and while some people may be fine with that, a lot of people aren't. So, I can see why people would be upset. At this point, whats done is done, its back and new people have it and I don't expect it to be taken away, but maybe in the future DE could consider more carefully how they re-distribute previously awarded event related badges or symbols. Players who love the game and have played a long time seem to take a lot of pride in having played their part in the history of this game, please don't cheapen it! 

Edited by Star

So the Rift Sigil that I spent hours and hours on many failed attempts at, is now devalued and made as something common.

Strike 2, DE.

Rift sigil? All I have for rewards are a catalyst bp, snipetron bp, and a stratos emblem?!?

Clarification would be appreciated.

freaking easiest "tac" alert ever lol

i DID like the return of the bursas though...ran through a door and right into one lol

Edited by xcynderx

My applause for developers, there are no words - only the swearing. Farther game rolling in the trash ... I hope the developers and newcomers are pleased.

Stop-liset I go down. To hell with this game.

I see two entries for Baliff in my Codex, and I have no issues running the first two steps multiple times. :) Maybe it was adjusted since your post? I'm not sure.

As for the Rift Sigil people are talking about.. I think that there is no problem with bringing it back to be obtainable again, but they could have at least brought it back via some kind of equally challenging TA. Tossing it in the prize barrel of a low level spy mission is a little cheap, and  while I am happy to see that not everything is a one-time-deal, it puts a little bit of a wet towel on the victory all of us who completed the original event achieved. It was a fun event, it was challenging, and it had an awesome unique reward at the end. Its exciting to be a part of that. When it comes to games, people like to have symbols to tote their achievements. In Warframe, emblems and sigils are the way to do it. When you just toss it out there again without at least a repeat of the event or something similar, you kind of ruin that a bit. It makes it just another meaningless cosmetic item, and while some people may be fine with that, a lot of people aren't. So, I can see why people would be upset. At this point, whats done is done, its back and new people have it and I don't expect it to be taken away, but maybe in the future DE could consider more carefully how they re-distribute previously awarded event related badges or symbols. Players who love the game and have played a long time seem to take a lot of pride in having played their part in the history of this game, please don't cheapen it! 

I collect the tactical alert badge, the stratos emblem, and having 16 means I haven't missed any mission, as well as I have completed perfectly each and every one, including all of the difficult one that have come. That's the only achievement that I like, that's the only thing that can separate me from new people, but it isn't fair to think it makes me any better, if they missed the chance due to connection issues, bad internet, accidental PC damage, trips and more. It still makes me feel better than the rift sigil, given the single fact it looks better.

Rift sigil? All I have for rewards are a catalyst bp, snipetron bp, and a stratos emblem?!?

Clarification would be appreciated.

In the reward table for the mission, including all the mods with status + elemental damage, there is a chance to win the rift sigil.

freaking easiest "tac" alert ever lol

i DID like the return of the bursas though...ran through a door and right into one lol

You didn't play the first one, did you? Just a bunch of Hiena NH in an extermination mission, not hard at all... compared to that, this one was a handful (not to talk about phoenix interception, which was the hardest, but at the same time, the lamest).

Third time bringing the rift sigil but won't bring back the tethra badge -_-

The time will come my friend, until then my shoulder tentacles will give tears to your kind (?

The RIFT Sigil was a reward from the Escalation phase of the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert from March 3, 2015. To get you had to fight waves of hundred levels grinners aka Bullets sponges mens that can oneshot you with any weapon....

Was a true nightmare tactical alert !

Exactly, it was something that you couldn't cheese through with OP or broken powers. Even though DE said it wasn't related to the yet to be released at the time Raids, I considered that Escalation as a taste of what was to come! I felt rather accomplished once I stopped crashing and failing right at the final part of the last wave -_-;

Unlike you or the try-hard-self-precious "Loki Master race", I went with Limbo. Having a Puddling Hydroid, Nyx, and EV Trinity as the other three in my team. I play Warframe as what it was meant to be, a Co-op game. Thank you very much.