The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Gaia's Tragedy: Best Way To Farm This One?

Shinigami_Greed

Question

22 answers to this question

I've just about given up farming enemies for it what I do now is go to a mission with a decent rare mod drop rate and get those and transmute for it. Been running excavation on Neptune, haven't gotten the new stance yet but i got like 3 high noons and some other rare-ish stances.

At this point, you'd probably be far better off farming a set or three from the Void, selling it, and then buying the stance. It's the sort of item, a very common sort in MMOs, that's almost impossible to farm for specifically without going insane. You just have to buy it off people who get it out of the blue while passing through.

My stance on stances is that if I don't have a stance and it's difficult or impossible to farm, I don't care. I wait until it just happens to drop for me at some point. If it never does, then I simply don't ever use the stance. If a weapon "needs" the stance in order to be good, then I don't use the weapon, either. I already have enough top-tier weapons and stances, and ain't no one got time for that.

I did make an exception for Atlantis Vulcan because Ninja Turtles, but that was the first and last time.

Edited by Kastorius

I got my first one in the corpus sortie a few days ago, then next corpus sortie comes and I get another, finally today running a syndicate mission I got 2 more within 2 mins of each other (no Nekros or Hydroid either)

@Cpt Lexor: I can't say for xb1 but on PS4 I see them go for around 15-30p pretty common drop for a "rare" mod from my experiance

I can't say for sure it's the best place or not, but I was finding tons of Scrambus, etc. on Zagan, Europa. Only went to 5 minutes, because I was just clearing the node, but there were mostly MOAs and Ospreys, with only a couple actual corpus spawning. When they DID spawn, at least half of them were Scrambus. Even got myself the mod in question from it.