Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Golem In The Jordas Precipt Mission Is Too Difficult.

Want to know the secret to beating Golem solo? Get decent Archwing gear. 

I solo'd Atlas for myself, and helped a friend get it, no forma on anything Archwing just a potato, with the Veloctus thing and Itzal. Took 3-4 minutes a run. He's very easy to solo. assuming you have the gear for it. If you don't why are you trying to fight such a tanky boss then? Do you take unranked MK-1 gear to the raid?

Don't neglect Archwing stuff, then complain that the bosses are too strong. If you do have well leveled and modded A-wing gear, then I'm sorry but get good. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

ITT: 'I ignored Archwing content and now that there's something I want from it, I'm going to whine until it's easy enough to do blindfolded with unranked gear.'

DE had said it would involve Archwing many times. The only person at fault is yourself if you didn't level your gear. I have no sympathy for the kind of people who whine after refusing to be prepared for a situation they were informed of beforehand.

I've been soloing it with a non max (20) level single forma imperator and a zero forma Odonata.

But that requires people actually TRY to PLAY the game as it is intended. You know, leveling gear, learning strengths and weaknesses of self and enemies, modding? That kind of silliness?

Only an IDIOT takes an unmodded rank 1 Excalibur to face Sargas Ruk and STANDS there while he does his fire blast attack. (Or someone being carried. Same thing.)

And it's better to play solo, j3 will have less hp

(Farmed him solo with unformad imperator)

But again, requires THOUGHT, not just 'rawr, run in, kill everything'.

I know, I know. Enemies with weak spots are cheating, they HAVE to be vulnerable EVERYWHERE since people cannot learn to AIM. And actually making people MOVE to avoid being swarmed by small enemies in a video game? WHAT HERESY IS THIS?

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Right?

Most of the bosses in Warframe are way too easy right now. You should take this one as an opportunity to get better with archwing and have the goal to kill him. He is not impossible to kill, even solo.

See it as a challenge. And if you still can't beat him with full gear, just ask in recruit chat for help

I can't even visibly damage him(yes, even by shooting the engines).  What gives?  Between his stupidly high health, the ads, and how much he moves around, I can't forseeably win this mission. 

study his moves and the whole area, take the time ... and ...

stay on his back and kill him ... dont go into the swarms and dont try to battle whatever around him, run off everything and stay at his back and shoot ^^)

and use in unseeable corners the syndicate teamloaders for energy, health, etc., very useful, also very useful in general ingame for save runs ... it seems not many use them or are even aware about this treasure for a more chilled and relaxed gameplay

why dying when i can stay on my feets, the time for stressed moves or phases of getting back to life can be used for loading your powers ...

Edited by SbruL

Did first run in a group, some people died but we made it in under 5 mins. Second run was solo because I couldnt find a group. Then I realised solo is much easier, because he has way less HP. In my first solo run died once becasue of electricity attack, that didn't  happen to me again after this.

Long story short: he is easy. Can do it solo in 1 minute.

Gear: Itzael potaoed and formed once + Imperator Vandal same.

Tipps: ignore small enemies, go behind Golem and start shooting. Shortly after he attacks he moves to the other side of the room, so there is no need to wait for him.

But that requires people actually TRY to PLAY the game as it is intended. You know, leveling gear, learning strengths and weaknesses of self and enemies, modding? That kind of silliness?

Only an IDIOT takes an unmodded rank 1 Excalibur to face Sargas Ruk and STANDS there while he does his fire blast attack. (Or someone being carried. Same thing.)

Ironically, since then I've figured out how to kill him about 10 seconds into the fight,  The fight is too easy if you know what you are doing and have good gear.

tl61RJ0.jpg

But seriously he's not that hard to solo. I've been doing it with a lvl 20 non forma Odnada Prime. You need to use your afterburners to dodge everything, get behind him and unload. Mess with mobs if they get to close but destroy a few to get past the rest or kill them to get energy or health.

I've started to believe that it's not that the boss is difficult, but it's a wake up to all the people who went "meh" to archwing.

I can easily solo it with a fully-modded Grattler.

Right?  It's really silly when you kill him in 10 seconds of sustained fire. XD

I've started to believe that it's not that the boss is difficult, but it's a wake up to all the people who went "meh" to archwing.

This. This right hurr. ^

@OP

Go try to solo Sargas Ruk with the highest conclave rating you can get... but only bring a Lato with no damage mods with you. Only fight with the Lato, and just to make it harder, do it as Oberon. See if it's easy or not.

Everything is difficult if you don't mod properly for what's to come. We've become acclimated to the breeze we've created from ground based missions. This is something new to learn. Yes, it's hard. Because you are not making it easier for yourself via effort. o 3o

If you use afterburner to chase him after he start flying you can avoid all the adds as you leave their aggro radius before they can catch up.

It works for Elytron (which I think is the slowest Arkwing) so it should work on all the other ones.

Edited by Karamethien

On my 1st run, with a level 28 Odonata & level 30 default Arch-weapons (with less than sub-par mods), me & some random using a rank 8 Itzal mopped up J3 in ~7 minutes. Didn't die once. It was my 1st & only run, but I can't even see why difficulty threads are a thing. 

Edited by Rexlars

There's probably some truth tp this. There's been warnings in the past telling people to level up their archwing and brings ur mods up to par.

Really, the only difficult attack he has would be those stealth homing electric orbs he fires.