Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Orokin Archive 1St Mission - Cannot Complete

Arluxian

So i do the quest and kill the guy and then blow up the portal as the lady tell me to do. Once i cross over and it "blows up" she says i should find the 3 catches before i leave... and then that's it. I have no indication of WHAT im suppose to do. The mini-map tells me nothing. She doesn't say anything. I'm just stuck with NO place to go. I've done that mission 4-5 times already and... same problem every single time. Im at a loss as to what to do. 

Finding the caches is optional in a sabotage mission, you can complete the mission if you reach the extraction point.

If you don't see the green dot on the map try to change the scale, some time it helps if the objective if far from your location.

You can see the caches on the mini map if you have equipped Thief's Wit or Animal Instinct: they appear as containers but they  are lockers of the faction of the mini boss you have killed. 

Same problem, portal blows up and Lotus suggests we find the caches before we leave but no objectives appear, we even manually found the extraction point and if you stand by it it'll say waiting for other players but when we arrive nothing happens.

I am also having this issue, which is odd since I was playing it the other day and everything was fine with this quest. I was making my way to extraction but had to abort due to having to leave for work. I came back yesterday to start the quest again and suddenly I can't finish it.

Hey. So I figured out how to complete this quest last night. I'm not saying the quest isn't bugged (I think it is and the nave point on the first cache doesn't show up as you see happen in every video out there about this quest) but it is completable.

I maxxed out my Thief's Wit mod which will show the location of the caches as well as destructible loot containers. The caches do not glow like many of the videos describe. I just went after every loot icon on my map and after about 30 minutes I had found all 3 caches before going through the portal. After finding the fist cache the extraction point lit up.

Basically this quest is a real pain in the &#! now but it is doable. I highly recommend ranking up a loot mod first though.

• 3 months later...