The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Quick Questions About The New Quest

Ralsk

Since the wiki is still not up to date on this yet let me see if I have this straight because I really hope I don't.  You have to do the following.

1.  Go to an infested mission on Eris and get lucky enough to trigger Juggernaut and then "impress" him with your kills to lure him out and fight him.

2.  Kill Juggernaut and see if he actually drops the BP you need.  You will also need to farm him for the parts for the BP.

3.  Wait 8 hours to build it.

4.  Make more potent pods using 3 argon crystals (and presumably another 8 hours construction time?)

5.  Finally be allowed to fight new archwing boss and get Atlas BP.

The points I'm most concerned about are mainly these since the wiki has nothing on potent pods yet.

1.  The wiki mentions that your Pherliac pod must have at least 1 charge to use it in the construction of the potent pod.  Does this mean that you lose the entire pod (any and all charges on it) when you create a potent one?  Or does it just use one charge to make it?

2.  These potent pods that require 3 argon.  Do you get more than one per construction?  If so how many?

3.  Do you require a new potent pod for each attempt at the new boss for an Atlas piece?

Any clarifications here would be most welcome.  Thanks everyone.

The build time for a potent pod is 1 minute

The build requirement only require 1 pod, you get 50 from the pherliac pod blueprint so no need to worry

You get 50 potent pods

You don't need the potent pod to fight the new boss, you don't need to make any special stuff to fight him again to farm parts.

The build requirement only require 1 pod, you get 50 from the pherliac pod blueprint so no need to worry

You get 50 potent pods

You don't need the potent pod to fight the new boss, you don't need to make any special stuff to fight him again to farm parts.

It dose not take 1 minute 

You get 50 potent pods

As Magma said, your information is incorrect. According to the foundry you need to wait another 8 hours. I know this as I just got the Potent blueprint.