Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pherliac Grind For The Jordas Precept Is 100% Pointless

AdunSaveMe

You're god damn right I'm salty about this. Because it's just so damn pointless.

Why was this done? Was it to try and force people to check out this cool ''new'' unit?

Was it to try to get people to check out this ''cool'' gear item?

You don't even use it in the quest. It has literally no purpose other than being an RNG-guarded gate to actually experiencing the content that DE put TIME AND EFFORT into making.

The quest is cool. The boss is great. I love Jordas' voice. But good job on not letting us experience any of it cus of RNG, shoehorned in so painfully that it stands out as the posterboy for this year's arbitrary quest requirements.

And then when you do finally get these parts, you have to wait EIGHT HOURS to build it, then do a mission, then assuming you have 3 argon, you need to wait ANOTHER EIGHT HOURS TO CONTINUE. It has literally zero point.

Want to make future quests better? Don't do this again.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

You're god damn right I'm salty about this. Because it's just so damn pointless.

Why was this done? Was it to try and force people to check out this cool ''new'' unit?

Was it to try to get people to check out this ''cool'' gear item?

You don't even use it in the quest. It has literally no purpose other than being an RNG-guarded gate to actually experiencing the content that DE put TIME AND EFFORT into making.

The quest is cool. The boss is great. But good job on not letting us experience any of it cus of RNG, shoehorned in so painfully that it stands out as the posterboy for this year's arbitrary quest requirements.

I used one, in the "test the pods" mission. There was some dialogue with Ordis and Jordas that came up when I did. I think being able to complete that mission without actually testing the pods is a bug.

But I do agree that the pods are too grindy to acquire, for such a useless item.

I used one, in the "test the pods" mission. There was some dialogue with Ordis and Jordas that came up when I did. I think being able to complete that mission without actually testing the pods is a bug.

But I do agree that the pods are too grindy to acquire, for such a useless item.

I really hope it is a bug.

Even still, it's such a stupid grind, considering the ridiculously low chance for the blueprint to drop.

Solution : Make Pherliac Pod Bp Buyable from market for credits.... all other parts drop easily 

if the BP was re-usable I would buy it for plat at this point

Just let me have the god damn blue-print DE! I want access to the new boss!

I don't recall any boss ever having been hidden behind an RNG bottleneck before. This is infuriating beyond comparison

Wait...they hid an entire quest behind Juggernaut drops? Well, there's a bit of the devs hard work I might NEVER see AT ALL. I utterly DESPISE infested missions; dont even have most of Eris unlocked for this reason. Too many knockdowns, too many screen effects, and too many annoyances. 

Add in the RNG of getting Juggs to spawn AND the RNG of him MAYBE dropping whatever item you need, and...No, Thanks.

It's just a silly time sink to bait people into buying atlas.

Barely any lore in it either.

Way easier than the old mesa farm though (which was beyond f$#@! stupid)

Probably the worst quest so far.

Jordas VA is 10/10 though.

More dumb decisions...Not surprised at all. Devs seem clueless as to how quests are truly done.

It's not about grind, not about waiting 8-12 hours for each part, but the experience and joy of it.

So when are all future quests get enjoyable...grind isn't enjoyable, just stupid.

Grind is for items, not for quests.

You don't see the Master Chief doing the same level over and over...

Wait...they hid an entire quest behind Juggernaut drops? Well, there's a bit of the devs hard work I might NEVER see AT ALL. I utterly DESPISE infested missions; dont even have most of Eris unlocked for this reason. Too many knockdowns, too many screen effects, and too many annoyances. 

Add in the RNG of getting Juggs to spawn AND the RNG of him MAYBE dropping whatever item you need, and...No, Thanks.

Pretty much how I feel. Haven't bothered with an Infested mission for the longest time ever since they decided to make them more annoying.

Might as well make the pods purchasable cause that's the only way I'm going to do this quest.

Pretty much how I feel. Haven't bothered with an Infested mission for the longest time ever since they decided to make them more annoying.

Might as well make the pods purchasable cause that's the only way I'm going to do this quest.

If you have Ember, you can walk around tileset untouched as everything melts before it gets to you...

They all melt before you.

In fact, I once discovered a rather large corpse burnt to a crisp...

Interesting thing was, there was a mentioning of a Juggernaut getting angry :)

Always spawns in Hive missions. Nuke the place and he'll snap.

Then he'll attempt to snap you in half.

There is Rhino, then there is Ember. With her 4th, no infested really bothers me, in fact it's so peaceful. It's like the calm before a storm except it's eternal.

I even discovered a HUGE corpse burnt to hell.

Got a big one there :)

There is Rhino, then there is Ember. With her 4th, no infested really bothers me, in fact it's so peaceful. It's like the calm before a storm except it's eternal.

I even discovered a HUGE corpse burnt to hell.

Got a big one there :)

I don't know why you're giving suggestions on what to do against infested.

None of that is relevant to the problem at hand.

I spent 4 hours farming juggernaut so I could spend 8 hours building a pod so I could spend another 8 hours building a slightly different pod so I could spend 3 days building Atlas.

Just drop the act and change the name of the game to Waitframe.

I spent 4 hours farming juggernaut so I could spend 8 hours building a pod so I could spend another 8 hours building a slightly different pod so I could spend 3 days building Atlas.

Just drop the act and change the name of the game to Waitframe.

This is a completely free to play game, and on top of that DE is consistently releasing amazing content without charging us a dime. If you have to wait about 4 days to get new content for free, I don't see what you're complaining about.

Yes, it's a bit of a trick to get some players to buy Atlas with plat, but keep in mind that DE has probably sunk many thousands of dollars into this update and they have no intention of stopping now. Please don't complain that your free content requires a little bit of a time investment to unlock. Warframe is miles ahead of the rest of the industry in terms of how amazing their F2P model is - stop yelling at them to make it even more lenient. Some F2P games require you to grind for weeks on end or pay hundreds of dollars to get something as well done and fun to use as Atlas.

This is some fine Kool aid DE has made. So sweet n delicious. LOVE IT!

You must be a spokesman. An unofficial one. "This is a free to play game" "You get to play for free" "They sunk so much time and effort into this" "They are not charging you".

You sound like some used car salesman trying to scam people.

You sound like someone who thinks everything they do is alright. They can do no wrong, no harm and not make bad decisions.

You always defend them with these lines. You are one of those people. Did you purchase Atlas, and are here to, in some way, justify your purchase? Or are you one of those guys that accepts everything they do?

You are definitely not helping, though. Only a thorn in the side of those that give honest feedback basically trying to shut them up and eat up everything served to them.