Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pherliac Grind For The Jordas Precept Is 100% Pointless

AdunSaveMe

Yada yada snip

You can stow that nonsense right now. I have no qualms spending money on Warframe. I've done if before, you can see from my profile. I still regret not being able to give more bad in the day for the master founder pack. I'm more than happy to pay for things I feel are worth it.

That being said, the problem lies in acquiring things that I don't feel are worth the real money investment. The grind and subsequent wait are tedious, designed entirely to get impulse buys. It is a cheap, underhanded tactic that I would hope DE would be better than using.

The pherliac pod blueprints are insanely hard to get. It is starting to make me no want to get Atlas at all due to this quest. I know we could have gotten the bp ages ago but there was no point. DE just give us the bp pls.

Edited by Ash21-0408

The pherliac pod blueprints are insanely hard to get. It is starting to make me no want to get Atlas at all due to this quest. I know we could have gotten the bp ages ago but there was no point. DE just give us the bp pls.

Didn't get Hydroid until many months later after so many changes due to not giving a S#&$ due to all the bullS#&$ required. Expect the same to happen here for others since I actually got the bp as part of a consecutive drop getting everything in chronological order.

Perhaps you can hitchhike on a golem farm runs.

Edited by Jinryusai

Wasn't actually that bad to aquire the parts... I think i needed like 3 - 4 Juggernaut kills, and i had a Juggi spawn literally every single hive and/or exterminate on Eris. You just have to a) kill the infested quick to aggitate one and b) bring a Necros which will result in 3, sometimes 4 drops from a single Juggi.

Wasn't actually that bad to aquire the parts... I think i needed like 3 - 4 Juggernaut kills, and i had a Juggi spawn literally every single hive and/or exterminate on Eris. You just have to a) kill the infested quick to aggitate one and b) bring a Necros which will result in 3, sometimes 4 drops from a single Juggi.

Good for you. I killed about 40. 

"It wasn't bad for me" =/= "it isn't bad"

Juggernaut drops one component or BP (almost always, but can be zero) per kill. Nekros can increase that to 2, and if you bring a pilfering swarm hydroid along, you can increase that to 3. I've never seen more than that, and never gotten more than 2 drops from 1 juggernaut when desecrating his corpse.

Now your just making wild assumptions. This clearly was thrown together in a day at most.

He was referring to both the boss fight and, by extension, Atlas. If you have been following Devstreams, you will know that both of these have been being worked on for many, many weeks.

So you're saying the 50 (+50 potent) pods I obtained from the bp are not even USED after making them?  I haven't done the boss fight yet, because I'm working on my archwing first, so this comes as rather a shock,  I had envisioned, swarms SWARMS __***SWARMS***__ of infested that REQUIRE the use of pods to even survive.  Like they were immortal until they sniffed a pod and only then could I destroy them or distract them long enough to kill the boss.  

and they aren't even.... used.... gods....

I've yet to even see a juggernaut since they were put into the game, and I was indeed trying to find one (in the hopes of scanning it). Now I gotta find and kill several of them in order to advance this quest, despite me never having a single sighting of one?

I'm gonna skip this quest. No point in torturing myself to see act 2 of a play.

I've yet to even see a juggernaut since they were put into the game, and I was indeed trying to find one (in the hopes of scanning it). Now I gotta find and kill several of them in order to advance this quest, despite me never having a single sighting of one?

I'm gonna skip this quest. No point in torturing myself to see act 2 of a play.

So go Saxis on Eris.

Good for you. I killed about 40. 

"It wasn't bad for me" =/= "it isn't bad"

Me too, I'm on my 76th fking juggernaut (not counting the runs without juggernaut spawn) and still NO STUPID BLUEPRINT!! damn you DE for making this sht. They knew very well how ridiculously frustrating this would be to players, but fck players right?, let's give them a very good reason to spend money to get atlas.

Oh content you say, content?!?! POINTLESS GRIND IS NO CONTENT!!!!

This is $&*&*#(%&, Im out, fck atlas, fck DE.

This is a completely free to play game, and on top of that DE is consistently releasing amazing content without charging us a dime. If you have to wait about 4 days to get new content for free, I don't see what you're complaining about.

To a point you are correct, and ultimately yes DE is free to do what they want, it's their game, and we are free to just not play it if we don't like it. They work hard and getting paid for it is something they should expect.

However, the real issue is not the grind.....which is nothing new here......but the fact that they have taken it a step further and introduced a grind just for the privileged of doing a different grind. To an extent one could argue it's standard, I mean to get Prime parts you have to grind keys to run the Void missions....but it is not hard at all to get keys or find friends or randoms with the ones you need and tag along. Limbo you have to farm those Limbo fragments but you still at least get the BP from the mission no matter what. This method...is just...insane.

And there is nothing wrong with customers expressing their desires and feelings to DE. They are welcome to ignore or consider the feedback and determine if they want to tweak something or not. People are frustrated with this quest, DE needs to know that and they can do with that information whatever they want.

I also was surprised by the bait and switch of waiting for the pods to build and then not needing them. This quest line really felt like a "revert to default." After what, a year of them teasing the new J3, saying that you'll have to go inside the boss (IIRC), that he'll be the 2nd raid boss, yadda yadda, he turns out to be a one phase armor tank with a weak spot.

That's a default option if I've ever seen one, which tells me that they tried to implement multiple different ideas into this quest/fight and just could not get them to work. Eventually, when the rest of the content for 17.5 was ready to go and the clock was ticking, they said 'F*** it' and shipped the fallback.

I honestly feel terrible for the designers who put their hard work into making this quest. I will never see it. I have ZERO intention of ever hunting Juggs. He was supposed to spawn on the Alert I ran today for a helmet. Lotus even told me he did spawn.

Never saw him.

And I loathe Eris. An entire planet full of the worst, least fun enemies in the game. No thanks.

I am certain the quest itself is good. But I refuse to attempt to grind for it. 

as more and more players reach higher MR the grind will only get worse. It's already started with equinox. 8 pieces per drop table will be the standard. 1% drop rates for anything even slightly rare. Anything purchasable in the market with plat will be nigh unobtainable to free players(Mantis).

Game is going downhill fast.