Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pherliac Grind For The Jordas Precept Is 100% Pointless

AdunSaveMe

No and no. You don't even have the modicum of common sense required to stay on topic in your own thread?

Oh no, such derail, watch out. God forbid I should comment on something you said in a thread, especially if it actually relates to the topic, which it does. What a disaster. Woe is me.

Addressing the the argument put forth in the title of this post, I would be inclined to disagree. Why? Because look at the quest from a new player's and designers perspective. The newer player just unlocked eris, and there is this shiny new quest that just got unlocked. Now, he accepts it, and now it says to get pherliac pod part from the juggernaut in eris. This gives the player something to do on top of clearing the nodes of eris, and introduces the juggernaut mechanic to the player. Then, once he gets all the parts, he builds it, and the next day he can do the next part, which is introducing the player to what the pherliac pods can do. Then, he is told to farm argon crystals (which I find to be the weakest part of the quest), and continues the next day. Then he does the golem fight.

There is a disconnect with this perspective, and that of the OP and veteran players. They want to just blaze through all the content put in front of them, and are annoyed when they can't. Also, I am certain this thread was created was because of the frustration of the blueprint drop rate being bugged, and that has since been fixed.

Edited by torint_man

Addressing the the argument put forth in the title of this post, I would be inclined to disagree. Why? Because look at the quest from a new player's and designers perspective. The newer player just unlocked eris, and there is this shiny new quest that just got unlocked. Now, he accepts it, and now it says to get pherliac pod part from the juggernaut in eris. This gives the player something to do on top of clearing the nodes of eris, and introduces the juggernaut mechanic to the player. Then, once he gets all the parts, he builds it, and the next day he can do the next part, which is introducing the player to what the pherliac pods can do. Then, he is told to farm argon crystals (which I find to be the weakest part of the quest), and continues the next day. Then he does the golem fight.

There is a disconnect with this perspective, and that of the OP and veteran players. They want to just blaze through all the content put in front of them, and are annoyed when they can't. Also, I am certain this thread was created was because of the frustration of the blueprint drop rate being bugged, and that has since been fixed.

The only problem is it hasn't been fixed. I just ran about 20 Juggernaut missions, no blueprint.