The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Tired Of Getting The D

(PSN)B0XMAN517

This was meant to be placed in weapons feedback and not general

Getting a new weapon and finding a D polarity in the first slot has always been annoying. There are very few weapon mods that have a D polarity and placing a cold mod in the first slot is rarely advantageous. For a while, I just saw it as an oversight left from damage v1, but DE is well aware of the issue and have ignored it for more than a year. They even brought the damage of cold mods from 60% to 90%, but left the D instead of changing it to a - like the other elemental mods (this sentence may be an illustration of how little I know about coding). Despite knowing that this is an issue, DE continues to release new weapons with a D in the first slot.

It doesn't really seem like an oversight anymore. My tinfoil hat may be reducing the blood flow to my brain, but you literally could not put a worse polarity in a worse slot if you tried and at this point it feels intentional. I know it's not a big inconvenience because we're going to forma the weapon 4 to 7 times just to fit our mods, but it's an issue regardless and one that could/should have been rectified a while ago.

TL;DR: Stop releasing weapons with a D in the first slot and change the polarity of cold mods to - so it matches the other elemental mods.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517