The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Able To Craft Atlas?

Agua

Question

This. I see a lot of post on bug reporting and players helping playes about people not being able to see ATLAS parts or blueprint in their foundries. In my case, i can only see the helms.

Has anyone been able to get ATLAS, other than the people that bought it???

22 answers to this question

Crafted and rushed, no problems there. Though the chassis requires Argon Crystals, maybe its in the bottom of your foundry since its defaulted to 'State' which sorts by : 

1. Built item

2. Unbuilt item , meets build requirements.

3. Unbuilt item but does not meet build requirements.

I build atlas. The main issu is that YOU HAVE to complet the jorda precept quest to get the BP. After that you have to farm the golem for the peice

I did complete the quest, how do you think i got to gollem??? I can see the parts on my inventory, but they cannot be seen on foundry.

I did complete the quest, how do you think i got to gollem??? I can see the parts on my inventory, but they cannot be seen on foundry.

You have the parts, but do you have the actual Blueprint? If not then nothing will show in the Foundry. Check on that part.

Good luck. Atlas is sort of fun to play. Nowhere near as powerful was I hoped, but decently fun.

You have the parts, but do you have the actual Blueprint? If not then nothing will show in the Foundry. Check on that part.

Good luck. Atlas is sort of fun to play. Nowhere near as powerful was I hoped, but decently fun.

I have the blueprint, I can see it on inventory, but not on foundry. I started farming parts solo and in group after completing the mission, and can't see neither the parts I soloed nor the ones i got when grup killing the gollem.

like someone said, check the bottom of your foundry, maybe you don't have enough resources to build those parts, 

if this is not the case then send a support ticket or post it to the bug subforum.

Have the materials, and besides they're ordered by name. Already submitted a ticket.

relogin maybe?

First thing i did.