The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Outfits! Because Why Not? [Newest Update (07.12.15): Ivara Outfit + Art Of A Fan!]

KseniGirl

Well, this is really creative. Good job on these.

Subjective, but some of the best designs are (because most of them are quite good): Carrier, Excalibur, Night Eq., Mirage, Nova, Nekros.

Those that don't function quite as well: Limbo, Banshee, normal Valkyr 1, Saryn 1 (though I see the reworks of both those last two).

Those that really work seem to do so because they incorporate the WF aesthetic really well, but also stand alone as something someone could actually wear. 

Well, this is really creative. Good job on these.

Subjective, but some of the best designs are (because most of them are quite good): Carrier, Excalibur, Night Eq., Mirage, Nova, Nekros.

Those that don't function quite as well: Limbo, Banshee, normal Valkyr 1, Saryn 1 (though I see the reworks of both those last two).

Those that really work seem to do so because they incorporate the WF aesthetic really well, but also stand alone as something someone could actually wear.

I will do some reworks later, just giving the idea for now, but tnx! ^^ Edited by KseniGirl

Chroma has sort of a '70s hippie feeling to it, combined with a torn vampire inspired corsette, kinda vibe.

Is it bad or good?

I get the feeling Chroma is part of a biker gang. Looks great. Not a fan of the tail though.

Just added the tail cuz you know.... Dragon frame and stuff....

Nice take on Chroma. If I were the guy for that hair style, I'd try it. But long hair doesn't work for me (at least when it's my own *cough*), also I'd have to work out and get rid of my belly. I like the tail, makes him more ... interesting.

Also: Those eyes. He's so cute. :) [size=1]I'm talking about the bonus here, obviously.[/size]

Well, It's not really my style, and I don't like the look of it. It is a very fitting design for Chroma, but aesthetically it does not please me. It doesn't have to though.

I simply design all those outfits the way I see them, so you don't have to love them :)

Nice take on Chroma. If I were the guy for that hair style, I'd try it. But long hair doesn't work for me (at least when it's my own *cough*), also I'd have to work out and get rid of my belly. I like the tail, makes him more ... interesting.

Also: Those eyes. He's so cute. :) I'm talking about the bonus here, obviously.

I had long hair once.... Until I cut it in 11th grade (It was so long it hit my butt XD)

But I grow it again! :)

I had long hair once.... Until I cut it in 11th grade (It was so long it hit my butt XD)

But I grow it again! :)

I tried growing my hair once. Got it to about one hand's width below my shoulders, after almost two years. But it was just annoying at the end - long hair everywhere, it took so much longer to dry after taking a shower ... and because my hair's already starting to get thin, when I made a ponytail (which was most of the time) it wasn't even as thick as my little finger.

Oh well, Sam Tyler style is pretty cool, too. And so convenient.

I tried growing my hair once. Got it to about one hand's width below my shoulders, after almost two years. But it was just annoying at the end - long hair everywhere, it took so much longer to dry after taking a shower ... and because my hair's already starting to get thin, when I made a ponytail (which was most of the time) it wasn't even as thick as my little finger.

Oh well, Sam Tyler style is pretty cool, too. And so convenient.

Haha I don't try my hair because I know it's useless XD

nvm the length of it, it's very think and... I just flow with where it's going

My my Kseni, you certainly know how to tug at my heart strings, making my favorite dragon into a outfit. I absolutely love it! It really gives off a summer vibe too! I would love to see this out on a beach somewhe-- kseni...... I just got ideas..... I'LL PM YOU!!!

but still, I love your chroma outfit, it is fantastic and I waaaaaaant it! Keep it up kseni! ^-^ and clem is too adorable for eyes, I want a plushy of clem :P

My my Kseni, you certainly know how to tug at my heart strings, making my favorite dragon into a outfit. I absolutely love it! It really gives off a summer vibe too! I would love to see this out on a beach somewhe-- kseni...... I just got ideas..... I'LL PM YOU!!!

but still, I love your chroma outfit, it is fantastic and I waaaaaaant it! Keep it up kseni! ^-^ and clem is too adorable for eyes, I want a plushy of clem :P

This is going lewd I allready see it

>.>

what does lewd mean?

"inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious."

So if something is lewd, it's sort of smutty, and/or with sexual undertones.

for example if I were to say "Hey baby, I got some hardware for ya. It's bigger than 3,5 inches and it's not floppy", then it would be a lewd remark.

"inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious."

So if something is lewd, it's sort of smutty, and/or with sexual undertones.

for example if I were to say "Hey baby, I got some hardware for ya. It's bigger than 3,5 inches and it's not floppy", then it would be a lewd remark.

Hmm... I think I get it, tnx! :D