The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Outfits! Because Why Not? [Newest Update (07.12.15): Ivara Outfit + Art Of A Fan!]

KseniGirl

Wonderful Mag Kseni!, Her colors are perfect and I love the hair you gave her, they blend so nicely! :D

Also I love seeing how much you grow in artistic talent with every new outfit, it's like watching a flower blossom :D keep bringing us amazing outfits, I cant wait for the next one!! :D ^-^

That's a pretty sweet outfit. :) But no headphones? :P

Can't wait for the males to come - maybe I'll try and put one of them together.

Also, will you do premium skins as well, or only after you've done the basic skins?

Oh yeah, the headphones would have been even better. Also, she did the Saryn Orphid skin a little while ago. Wonderful job as always Kseni //>w>//

That's a pretty sweet outfit. :) But no headphones? :P

Can't wait for the males to come - maybe I'll try and put one of them together.

Also, will you do premium skins as well, or only after you've done the basic skins?

I don't know yet.... We'll see

Wonderful Mag Kseni!, Her colors are perfect and I love the hair you gave her, they blend so nicely! :D

Also I love seeing how much you grow in artistic talent with every new outfit, it's like watching a flower blossom :D keep bringing us amazing outfits, I cant wait for the next one!! :D ^-^

Your comments always make me feel good!!!!! <3

Thank you so much!!!!! <3<3

Oh yeah, the headphones would have been even better. Also, she did the Saryn Orphid skin a little while ago. Wonderful job as always Kseni //>w>//

Tnx senpai! Don't worry, I'll do some pink ones just for you XD

Also, she did the Saryn Orphid skin a little while ago.

*derp* You're right. Time for bed, I guess ...

Also, I think this outfit might be one of the easiest (besides Limbo) to make in real life. Take a plain blue dress as basis, silver band for the spirals, cut the shapes on the torso from light blue cloth, two patches of brown cloth for the shoulders, another brown strip for the collar, two big green buttons, sew it all on - tadaa, Mag dress. :) The socks may be a little more complicated, though.

On the other hand, it probably just seems easy to me because right now I'm imagining my mother doing it. And she's quite talented.

I think it looks alright. Colors might be a bit washed out(might just be my eyes) and I would have prefered if he had a captain's hat but other than that it looks well. Maybe some minor details can be looked at but overall I think it is good.

Tnx bunny! :3

btw where are you? Haven't seen you in a while!

Wow nice hydroid Kseni :) I really like the colors and coat you gave him! Makes him like a real pirate, plus the tencle design on his shirt is a really nice touch! You did wonderfully Kseni, be proud of your hydroid ^-^ now you gotta make his parrot though ;3

Edited by Arbiter_of_Death