Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

What are you going to do about the slap in the face to anyone who already bought keys then? You've made it easy for anyone now to get hold of these items, what about the poor guys who were conned into buying keys before this hotfix?

Are you going to refund our platinum? I would expect nothing less.

For you and everyone else who keeps asking for retroactive compensation.. They shouldnt. You might as well ask them to retroactively add back in all the new rares into all the mod packs everyone bought. or give everyone the chance to sell their pre U7 mods, or refund whatever warframe because they nerfed your frame and you didn't like it. Just get over it already.

So my daily reward just reseted and got 20% off on my next platinum purchase, there was 20% or 50%, although this is nice, im kinda upset that it reseted, i was getting on my 7th day today :( ah well.

Thanks for fixing Ash shuriken earlier, it was bugging me a lot.

So my daily reward just reseted and got 20% off on my next platinum purchase, there was 20% or 50%, although this is nice, im kinda upset that it reseted, i was getting on my 7th day today :( ah well.

Same here. I always get annoyed when my 7 day gets ruined.

For some reason my daily reward counter just got set back to 1 Day. What gives?

Same here. Was on day 7 before, reset to day 1...

::Edit::

Is the 20% discount meant to be an apology for the daily log-in reward reset?

Edited by xxx7

- Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects

There's a typo in there sir/ma'am.

Have a nice day, and thank you for the effort made in order to improve our gaming experience.

Please tell the secret Mr. Red-text that a bourbon is indeed in order.

EDIT: Can confirm that login rewards have been reset to day 1. Saw a new reward though, didn't read it through all the way unfortunately, I think (after reading up on the warframe wikia) that it were a discount for my next plat purchase.

Edited by Tabbing

and stalker still refuses to show up for me... since update 8 he didnt want to stalk me at all :( I want stalker weapons !

He stalked me a total of 2 times, with around 4-6 hours of play each day, ever since Update 8 came around, i could swear he used to stalk me way more before, i like it a lot when he shows, always scares me, but now i actually want him to show up so i can face him, but he never (almost) does... i mean, a few shurikens can't hurt THAT much, right?

Uh...

I just did the login event. Nothing else showed in the roulette but a credit booster. It was just the same thing flickering over and over. In the end I get...a credit booster, as expected.

I'm fairly sure this is a bug.

Hmm that's fair, I happen to want all the void stuff and have paid for it so I've got that going for me.

I am pretty curious as to why there isn't a token system in place, maybe they don't like the feel of it or something.

And as for the key-farming, ythink the drop-rate should be buffed?

I'd think so; I've apparently had better luck than some; but I've been farming pretty extensively over the past few days too (while simultaneously trying to farm resources). Actually ended up buying a few packs to try and get rank 3's (they don't seem to drop period, atleast for me). Considering the issues with drop rates for some items in the void, I wouldn't be opposed to a buff in the rate of card drops, atleast rank 1 or 2 so players have a reasonable chance to experience the new levels.

As an aside, why they don't simply split items into their seperate tiers is beyond me; for example, tier 1 and 2 missions should have reasonable odds to give latron prime parts (all of them) and reaper parts (ditto) respectively, with tier 3's giving frost prime parts and a sprinkling of forma throughout - you're still subject to getting duplicates, sure, but it'd likely reduce this nonsense with everybody having ten latron prime BP's and stocks and a bunch of reaper handles. I mean, I'm supposed to believe the Orokin could make fantastical gardens and functional laser traps beyond the solar system that evidently survived for centuries but couldn't keep the parts of some shmuck's rifle in the same general area? :-P

Login rewards reset, and the 20% off platinum that I got sounds good, except that so far as I can tell, it doesn't work.

Went to buy plat, and it asked for the full price to add to my steam wallet.  Which is essentially like get 20% off, as store credit.  Which still charges my credit card the same, and doesn't actually save me any money.

Brushfire