Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

It wasn't "fraudulent" in any sense of the term. At no point was "you're guaranteed to get a rare tower key" part of the key pack description. It sucks that they change this now rather than having it like this from when u8 dropped, and I think this is probably the worst fix for the problem oh shy receivers and blades they could've come up with, but they never promised level 3 missions for every pack prior to this, so fraudulent it isn't.

it was stated that the fix was in place because they were intended to be as they are now. reading comprehension is a power ability

OH! Yes, also important to note that you'll need to make a support.warframe.com ticket for this, hop over to the support desk if you've been affected.

YOU"RE A HERO REBECCA

voidkey.jpg

also i submitted a ticket the moment i read the hotfix LOL

Edited by Zhoyzu

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

Thank you ;_;

(yes I spent craploads of plats on keypacks and got like 50 tier I and <10 tier III keys approx)

I've said to people you guys are one of the best dev teams out there in terms of listening to your player base and responding accordingly. The way you are handling this key fiasco just goes to further that, at the very least providing prompt responses to the communities questions. Thank you :D

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

Id make a thread about this so more people can see this post. Otherwise people gonna be raging until they find out. Or even after they find out will rage that they didnt know sooner...

Another bravo for DE, the game is even more screwed than we thought.

We have groups at Kappa (mobile defense mission, Sedna), reporting zero mob spawns during objectives. After running the Neptune boss twice, we have confirmed the boss is dropping no materials at all, hope you've already got those control modules folks.

So, not only have DE broken the void and thoroughly insulted anyone stupid enough to buy any previously, they have comprehensively broken multiple aspects of Warframe. Nice fix.

Not sure about the spawns, but I literally just did the neptune boss and got materials :/

Haha, interesting post.

Really sorry about that.

DERebecca,

You make it sound like it will be one rare per account, instead of one rare guaranteed for each pack your customers purchased.

Which is it?

Also, what about the drop rates?  They are still rather insulting, not only the drop rate of void keys, but also the rewards from void missions.  I have the sick feeling that when I run tier 2 and 3 missions, I will still be getting all the parts I have already, instead of the ones I want.  Why not simply award the three components that people were seeking and should have gotten after so many runs that they already did?

We spent a lot of time making those runs, for nothing.  After we invested a lot of time just getting a key.  With no LP reciever, no RP blade, and no FP systems to show for all that, maybe you should just automatically award those to people who've run 5 or more missions.  I would be happy and would completely forgive you guys, for realz.

Edited by Swaggermeistress

At headquarters, they're either crying into each others arms screaming "WHY CAN'T WE DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" Singing "lolol haters gonna hate", or uhh...none of the above. What was the point of this post again?

I'm thinking their going through a mixture of both.

I've said to people you guys are one of the best dev teams out there in terms of listening to your player base and responding accordingly. The way you are handling this key fiasco just goes to further that, at the very least providing prompt responses to the communities questions. Thank you :D

i agree, granted i might be cracking jokes about the tile bioshock tileset images. but you guys really respond to all of the glitches, bug reports and feedback this community gives to you respectfully. 

i wish more developers had the will to support their fans like you guys do :')

Zhoyzu, on 28 May 2013 - 7:29 PM, said:

it was stated that the fix was in place because they were intended to be as they are now. reading comprehension is a power ability

Where was that stated, exactly? And for that matter, it still doesn't affect things because regardless of DE's intent, they never explicitly promised anything more than what they delivered. Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Any possibility that the enemy spawn rates will be fixed? My friends and I keep having an issue where enemies are spawning in double and triple the amounts they used to. This includes Grineer Heavies and Corpus Technicians spawning two and three at a time, which makes Rescue missions almost impossible and Spy and Deception missions incredibly difficult.

I can understand spawn rates going up if you've got more than one person in the party, but currently the enemy numbers we've been encountering in solo runs are beyond ridiculous.

Haha, interesting post.

Really sorry about that.

Hope not just 1 key... We need the appropriate amount of rare keys.

Edited by Sikab

Any possibility that the enemy spawn rates will be fixed? My friends and I keep having an issue where enemies are spawning in double and triple the amounts they used to. This includes Grineer Heavies and Corpus Technicians spawning two and three at a time, which makes Rescue missions almost impossible and Spy and Deception missions incredibly difficult.

I can understand spawn rates going up if you've got more than one person in the party, but currently the enemy numbers we've been encountering in solo runs are beyond ridiculous.

That honestly sounds like a blessing. Want to Forma a few guns and level them back up? Do those missions!

Haha, interesting post.

Really sorry about that.

Oh sweet, thanks DERebecca (and dev team, and programmers, and coders)

I wish you well on the ether surf, you'll need it!

Haha, interesting post.

Really sorry about that.

Big Thx Rebecca and DE Stuff !!!

Haha, interesting post.

Really sorry about that.

I very much hope you mean a rare key per old pack, rather than what you've said here, which is only one rare key. Small difference of words, big difference in effect.

Regardless, I've submitted a support ticket and I'll see what happens. Assuming it is one key per pack, that is adequate compensation for this debacle. I only hope this is a one off mistake and not a pattern.