Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

I'm a little disappointed in the drop rate "fix" for receivers and blades, since it seems like it was just hidden behind a new layer of number rigging (Out of all the cards I've had drop, I've never seen a rank 3 regardless of where I try and the fix apparently only affects those) and it still results in the issue of having absurd numbers of every other component for a given weapon that we can't do much with because... pickles.

That considered, I'm still going to hold off on buying a pack until it's actually confirmed they drop at the frequency claimed.

- Fixed Sonic Boom damage on client

- Fixed Ash Shuriken and Nyx Psychic Bolts not functioning correctly on clients

- Fixed exploit where an Orokin Void mission could be started without the host directly using a Void Key

- Fixed dueling in Dojo breaking after a host migration occurs

- Fixed clients not connecting to new host when host migration occurs in Dojo

- Fixed not being able to sell Blueprints received from Orokin Void missions

- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to "Common" for Void Level "III" Missions

- Sentinel buffs: improved firing accuracy, plus extended attack range for Warrior and Revenge to 15m

- Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

EDIT: Added note regarding Orokin Void blueprint drop rates.

and i just bought 10 keys yesterday :( now im platinum broke again ;;

and what about a fix for the Kunai infinite reload glitch!!!

Edited by V45H

Dayrll1 you might want to read this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53937-void-pack-fix-who-got-screwed-up/ and rethink your fix on the void keys because according to what your patch notes say, Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key, and if you read this persons comment he bought 30 packs for his clan and only got 5 rare and according to the patch notes he should have gotten 30

Any possibility that the enemy spawn rates will be fixed? My friends and I keep having an issue where enemies are spawning in double and triple the amounts they used to. This includes Grineer Heavies and Corpus Technicians spawning two and three at a time, which makes Rescue missions almost impossible and Spy and Deception missions incredibly difficult.

I can understand spawn rates going up if you've got more than one person in the party, but currently the enemy numbers we've been encountering in solo runs are beyond ridiculous.

That honestly sounds like a blessing. Want to Forma a few guns and level them back up? Do those missions!

The problem here is that it's not something that's been happening in JUST those three missions. It's not a localized event. Its happening in every mission, on every planet, on every node. It might seem like a blessing, but its really a nightmare if you're trying to level up a low level warframe or weapon. Even Exterminate missions are showing higher than usual spawn rates, especially when it comes to heavy units like Ancients, Heavy Grineer, and Corpus Technicians.

Of course, high level Frames with high level gear and/or well prepared teams likely wont have much of an issue, but i'm more concerned about those who are just starting out or those who like to run solo who will encounter these odds and think them impossible.

Edited by Gryff_Peregrine

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

This "hotfix" just broke my game,now it wont update.

Getting the "Update Failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers" error.

Re-downloading to see if that works.

Worked after re-downloading through steam.

Edited by shizzlemcfizzle

How are two people supposed to pay for these dojo requirements. And yes I have been told directly by devs the game would always support solo or whatever, play, so two people should be fine. It's just taking too much time. It's not a game now, but a farming simulation. I have played since all the new mods drop and never seen one drop yet. These kinds of things make a good game ridiculous.

What is a void mission III? And why is it easier to get the receiver and reaper blade in only those? Why not ordinary missions?

Void missions come in ranks. You've got rank 1 (ie "void exterminate" or "void raid"), rank 2 ("void exterminate II, void raid II"), and rank 3 ("exterminate III, raid III.") Each rank has tougher enemies and better rewards.

And now, apparently, rank 3 has the missing parts to what are otherwise rank 1 weapons. :|

what about people who've bought several bundles of keys before hotfix and didn't get a rare one?

My issue exactly. I used a key I got from a defence mission reward and then decided I liked the void. Bought a founders pack just to have plat to blow on keys. Now I find out that I wasnt incorrect in thinking i got WAY fewer 2/3 keys (6) compared to tower 1 keys (24)

I do honestly have to say, if I get one rare key PER PACK purchased prior to today, I will be 100% satisfied. That is the perfect fix. Everyone leaves a winner. My faith in DE will remain strong.

If I get ONE rare key total for the 13 or so packs I bought, I'm still going to be 12/13th as &!$$ed as I am right now. This would not be satisfactory compensation at all for the people out there who bought as many, or more, key packs as myself. It's not like it costs DE any money to give people more digital items. Just replace that 1 with the number of key packs they bought (I'm not gonna pretend I know much about computer programming, but I really don't think altering a value is difficult). I suppose it costs a few man hours, but so does every other update/fix ever.

IF they choose to give us only one key total, it will be my determination that DE has decided the amount of money to be gained by forcing wronged customers into buying more key packs is more important to them than the fair compensation of their supporters. Which would be absolutely unacceptable in my opinion.

I've always tried to remain respectful and understanding of the devs, but this is one issue that can really make or break how I feel about DE as a whole, and if not handled properly I will most certainly not be spending another dime if these are the types of things I can expect to happen.

EDIT: Rebecca has confirmed one key will be given per pack. Everything is well in the world of Warframe =D (well except for all of the other things that are broken atm)

Edited by TickTockMan

Am i the only one annoyed that these people are just complaining and complaining about them trying to fix the game? also people who are annoyed by the fact that there werent guaranteed Tier 3 keys, did it say anywhere that there would definately be a rare key? No it didn't, and before you start complaining again remember you are paying hundreds of dollars in microtransactions to a game in BETA!

Im happy with that one

Am i the only one annoyed that these people are just complaining and complaining about them trying to fix the game? also people who are annoyed by the fact that there werent guaranteed Tier 3 keys, did it say anywhere that there would definately be a rare key? No it didn't, and before you start complaining again remember you are paying hundreds of dollars in microtransactions to a game in BETA!

They are saying they are adjusting the rate for rarer keys, which means there was an issue with it before. I do respect and frequently remind others that this is a beta, but people who pay are the ones helping fund the game, I do feel that when it comes to an item that was purchased and is primarily attained via plat purchases there should be some more give than take on the dev end. Am I saying give me 10 rare keys for every pack I bought? Nah. Give take my keys back and refund my plat, let me buy the packs again. Who knows, god could hate my face and drag his sack on it and give me no rare keys at all. I just want that higher chance of rare keys back.

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

OH! Yes, also important to note that you'll need to make a support.warframe.com ticket for this, hop over to the support desk if you've been affected.

This seems to have been the bulk of people's worries, along with the drop rates for keys. Personally this seems like a good fix, since it gives everyone their due, and technically an extra key if you bought packs. I'm looking forward to my two T3 keys that will eventually come.

Void missions come in ranks. You've got rank 1 (ie "void exterminate" or "void raid"), rank 2 ("void exterminate II, void raid II"), and rank 3 ("exterminate III, raid III.") Each rank has tougher enemies and better rewards.And now, apparently, rank 3 has the missing parts to what are otherwise rank 1 weapons. :|

Wow, really? Stop screwing me, DE! Im the only god-forsaken one of my friends who stands up for you and you pull this? At the risk of being whiny, thats so unfair...

Are you talking one key per pack or one key total? I personally spent $25 on packs and would hope it would be one per pack since this bug wasn't announced until Saturday night and the drop rate fix only affects rank3 missions which are now guaranteed. Would kind of be a total kick in the teeth to only give one key total when a lot of us bought a ton of packs

One per pack purchased. So bought 20 Void Key packs before this Update went out? Get 20 Rare Void Keys.

Oh sweet, thanks DERebecca (and dev team, and programmers, and coders)

I wish you well on the ether surf, you'll need it!

We all appreciate that! Thanks!