Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

Why is this not on page one? 

Rebecca. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE THIS TO THE PLAYERS. Its sooooo hard to see what you guys are doing and what you do and dont know about. 

Examples:

"we are discussing the void mission rewards and keys and will update you soon".

"we are aware of some players concerns about drop rates, i believe they are working as intended but I will post more information when I have a solid answer".

"There is a current known issue with hosting and frame rates with the most recent patch, we are tracking the problem please stand by."

We are always left in the dark squabbling among ourselves. The info for larger issues needs to be more visible. 

One per pack purchased. So bought 20 Void Key packs before this Update went out? Get 20 Rare Void Keys.

We all appreciate that! Thanks!

Tankyou for clearing that up and now I open a ticket and wait

Ooooo, you might get a blade or a handle in Void Freaking III.

Ya.....

No sense in even touching Void then until you're uber and maxed out on everything.

Right.

No fixes to the ridiculously low key drop, no fixes to doing mission after mission after mission and getting nothing but worthless common mods, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by Xylia

Impressive response from DE after reworking the key packs, I honestly didn't expect squat after they made the adjustment.

I finally feel like I have a chance at reciever and blade parts too.

They just need to fix that hilarious map bug so I can get crackin :p

Ooooo, you might get a blade or a handle in Void Freaking III.

Ya.....

No sense in even touching Void then until you're uber and maxed out on everything.

Right.

No fixes to the ridiculously low key drop, no fixes to doing mission after mission after mission and getting nothing but worthless common mods, etc, etc, etc.

I got a void key from a defense mission before I had time to dig out my wallet to charge a founders pack... They arent as rare drop as you think.

I got a void key from a defense mission before I had time to dig out my wallet to charge a founders pack... They arent as rare drop as you think.

OK so you do a defense mission, get a key and suddenly they aren't rare?

LOL.

Try telling that to a player who has done nearly 30 defense missions without seeing a single key.

Oh wait, you're already trying to do just that.

Edited by Xylia

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

Yeah, awesome. The day i brought 15+ packs i brought hearing this news makes me giggle like a school girl. Thanks for the great work guys keep it up.

Impressive response from DE after reworking the key packs, I honestly didn't expect squat after they made the adjustment.

I finally feel like I have a chance at reciever and blade parts too.

They just need to fix that hilarious map bug so I can get crackin :p

My issue with this fix is that for free players, it's not much of a fix since void keys are still as rare as ever.

And also how it's going to crowd out frost prime parts and forma. It's great that I'll finally get a reaper blade and receiver... But then once I've crafted the two prime weapons, I'm going to be stuck getting crap I really don't need any more instead of stuff I actually use.

Not sure if this bug is worth its own topic, but the description on the parts for the Reaper Prime still read "ASH CHASSIS."  If you get some spare time, might want to touch that up.

I'd love to know what it is about Ash Parts that they keep showing up everywhere in the Foundry....

Is it because Ash Chassis is the first entry in Alphabetical Order in Crafting Materials, and somehow developers forget to put a dbref# in so it defaults to the first one or something?

EDIT: That can't be right -- Alloy Plates would be before Ash Chassis.....

Edited by Xylia

My issue with this fix is that for free players, it's not much of a fix since void keys are still as rare as ever.

And also how it's going to crowd out frost prime parts and forma. It's great that I'll finally get a reaper blade and receiver... But then once I've crafted the two prime weapons, I'm going to be stuck getting crap I really don't need any more instead of stuff I actually use.

Hmm that's fair, I happen to want all the void stuff and have paid for it so I've got that going for me.

I am pretty curious as to why there isn't a token system in place, maybe they don't like the feel of it or something.

And as for the key-farming, ythink the drop-rate should be buffed?

My issue with this fix is that for free players, it's not much of a fix since void keys are still as rare as ever.And also how it's going to crowd out frost prime parts and forma. It's great that I'll finally get a reaper blade and receiver... But then once I've crafted the two prime weapons, I'm going to be stuck getting crap I really don't need any more instead of stuff I actually use.

Thank you for summing up what I think.

I haven't found ANY void keys even though I just farmed all weekend, no stalker drops from the 5 times he's shown up, and I keep getting junk (Latron Prime & Reaper Prime bps) instead of the Frost Prime parts that I really want (and yes, those are from all tiers of Void). Would it be so hard to make the void keys LESS RARE?? You're seriously driving me nuts! At this point, I'd be luckier to win the 1000 plat random prize from the live stream.

I'm more than willing and able to earn keys and FP parts, but leaving those success rates to terrible luck is turning me away from Warframe. I'd like to monetarily support DE for such a great game, but definitely NOT until this problem has been thoroughly resolved.