Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

Login rewards reset, and the 20% off platinum that I got sounds good, except that so far as I can tell, it doesn't work.

Went to buy plat, and it asked for the full price to add to my steam wallet.  Which is essentially like get 20% off, as store credit.  Which still charges my credit card the same, and doesn't actually save me any money.

Brushfire

Yeah this is what I was afraid of... That and I just want to use paypal not steam wallet lol. Though I've never used the wallet before so I'm not entirely sure what the difference is. 

Added the speed and how much is left to the downloading content bit of the patching process? 

YES THANK YOU DEVS! BEST DAY EVER i hated sitting there not knowing how much i had left to go jsut seeing the bar it was annoying as hell but thank you devs for listening to the community <3

What exactly is meant by this?

How was it not functioning properly?

If you were on somebody else's host and used those abilities they would not properly register, i, as an Ash player, unless i was hosting, would have my shurikens hit 1 out of 10 uses on an enemy, it made the ability unusable basically.

Uh...

I just did the login event. Nothing else showed in the roulette but a credit booster. It was just the same thing flickering over and over. In the end I get...a credit booster, as expected.

I'm fairly sure this is a bug.

apparently everyone is getting that, except is not credit boost, its 20% or 50% discount on your next Platinum Purchase, i personally got a 20% discount, im just upset it reseted my login timer thingy.

If you were on somebody else's host and used those abilities they would not properly register, i, as an Ash player, unless i was hosting, would have my shurikens hit 1 out of 10 uses on an enemy, it made the ability unusable basically.

apparently everyone is getting that, except is not credit boost, its 20% or 50% discount on your next Platinum Purchase, i personally got a 20% discount, im just upset it reseted my login timer thingy.

To me, "Platinum Purchase" sounds like something you buy WITH platnium, not Platinum itself.

Check the Stalker Pack.

Normally 800 Plat.

is it 400/600 Plat now?

Why would the in-game slots reward you with something you purchase outside of the game? That doesn't even make sense.

Edited by Xylia

To me, "Platinum Purchase" sounds like something you buy WITH platnium, not Platinum itself.

Check the Stalker Pack.

Normally 800 Plat.

is it 400/600 Plat now?

Why would the in-game slots reward you with something you purchase outside of the game? That doesn't even make sense.

Don't think it's that. I got the 50% discount and the stalker pack is still 800 plat. I went to purchase it as a test and it said I had insufficient plat. 

It's stuck on 'Verifying Download Cache' for me, and it's kinda been like that for a pretty long time...

EDIT: Verified Game files on Steam, now re-downloading entire game.

Edited by Luzoto

Don't think it's that. I got the 50% discount and the stalker pack is still 800 plat. I went to purchase it as a test and it said I had insufficient plat. 

I agree with that.  I got the 20% off and all market prices for platinum are the same.

I agree with that.  I got the 20% off and all market prices for platinum are the same.

yup same here.. 

want to try  buy void key pack, but stiil worry about the bug.. T_T

cause i dont have any icon on my rank id (on affinity booster you can see the affinity booster icon on rank id)

Still holding on to hope that I don't have to sell out and become a giant, faceless clan just to build my Dojo....

Won't even be YOUR dojo anyways unless you can somehow get peeps to join you (unlikely unless you're already a large clan).

You'll join a clan and borrow THEIR dojo until you build the weapon(s) you want and then you can quit. Or wait for a fix.