Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

ATTENTION DEREBECCA: On the next thread, use "Mo Hotta', Mo Betta'" to derive your pun. It's a hot sauce slogan! Also, iirc, it was used in that one Scooby Doo movie where they went to Louisiana and the zombies were real.

1.first week: have very low drop rate on receiver and blade , so every body spend heaps of plat on void keys. 

2.second week: DE "fixs it" and everybody goes yeah, forgetting about what happened in the first week. 

3. ????

4.profit !

Nice strategy DE  ;)

8.0.5.1 Hotfix @ 10:55 PM EST:

- Volt in Void Missions fixed.

- Broken Textures in missions fixed.

- Removed Placeholder text strings.

- Ran Script to fix up accounts affected by Void Key Pack changes.

________

- Fixed Sonic Boom damage on client

- Fixed Ash Shuriken and Nyx Psychic Bolts not functioning correctly on clients

- Fixed exploit where an Orokin Void mission could be started without the host directly using a Void Key

- Fixed dueling in Dojo breaking after a host migration occurs

- Fixed clients not connecting to new host when host migration occurs in Dojo

- Fixed not being able to sell Blueprints received from Orokin Void missions

- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to "Common" for Void Level "III" Missions

- Sentinel buffs: improved firing accuracy, plus extended attack range for Warrior and Revenge to 15m

- Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

EDIT: Added note regarding Orokin Void blueprint drop rates.

EDIT 2: Here is a link of what to do for those who have bought past Void Key Packs https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53908-805-its-getting-hotfix-in-here/page-13?p=557788#entry557788 ... make a support.warframe.com ticket.

EDIT 3: All Void Key Pack issues, see this PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/54035-psa-void-key-packs-before-udpate-805/

No fix for throwing knives reload bug?

I've been playing for a few weeks, never got on the forums.  I did today though, and raged.  Really hard.  I was wrong, and should have had faith; it's been a fantastic game so far.  I guess I won't be on for a while, will be too busy playing and having fun!  You guys did us right :-)  

Thanks DE.

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

Good job!!

Won't even be YOUR dojo anyways unless you can somehow get peeps to join you (unlikely unless you're already a large clan).

You'll join a clan and borrow THEIR dojo until you build the weapon(s) you want and then you can quit. Or wait for a fix.

I don't even know what to make of this. It won't be MY Dojo? The Dojo I, the Warlord, and my fellow Tenno build won't be MINE? Lolwhat?

Second, I won't be doing anything of the sort. You assume to tell me what I'll do. I won't, and shouldn't have to, join anyone elses clan. I have spent money, I contribute to this game, and quite frankly the prices are outrageous.

And I can ASSURE you, friend, that there are many who agree with me. Good Day.

Lots of falling through moving platforms after last hotfix.  Corpus defense mission on the giant snow-covered dam-like thing; moving platforms on the side you can fall through.  Grineer mobile defense like Kiste: you can fall through into a pit near the pod, repeatedly (get stuck temporarily).