Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

It`s nice to see some action is being taken regarding the whole void key fiasco but I doubt that just adjusting the drop rates is enough. The whole void key system is still equivalent to gambling no matter how you adjust the drop rates.

Personally, I would like to see the whole system demolished into the ground and a new system put in place.

I actually wrote this on another thread so I`ll quote myself :

''Now, how do you fix this? It`s quite simple really, you refund everyone their platinum, completely trash the current void key system and instead make the Void a separate system filled with very high level enemies and bosses that you can only gain access to via clan research. My idea is that it should function like the clan key but it would require far more resources and a specialized Orokin research terminal that not only allows the creation of this aforementioned ''key'' but could also serve as a way to to research further Orokin weapons and gear(once any are added, of course). We could even have it handled a bit differently; each of the existing solar regions could have hidden Orokin towers that can be gained access to by crafting the respective region Key.''

It`s nice to see some action is being taken regarding the whole void key fiasco but I doubt that just adjusting the drop rates is enough. The whole void key system is still equivalent to gambling no matter how you adjust the drop rates.

Personally, I would like to see the whole system demolished into the ground and a new system put in place.

I actually wrote this on another thread so I`ll quote myself :

''Now, how do you fix this? It`s quite simple really, you refund everyone their platinum, completely trash the current void key system and instead make the Void a separate system filled with very high level enemies and bosses that you can only gain access to via clan research. My idea is that it should function like the clan key but it would require far more resources and a specialized Orokin research terminal that not only allows the creation of this aforementioned ''key'' but could also serve as a way to to research further Orokin weapons and gear(once any are added, of course). We could even have it handled a bit differently; each of the existing solar regions could have hidden Orokin towers that can be gained access to by crafting the respective region Key.''

we still havnt seen bolto prime, there is probably alot around the corner

Haha, interesting post.

But yes, I was just confirming with Support how we will handle the old packs that were purchased. Anyone who bought old packs (before this Hotfix) will have a Rare key added to their account. It may take a little long to sort everyone out, but we will help out all those who purchased keys.

We are getting our programmers to also generate a list of these purchases so we can automate the process to help out more quickly.

Really sorry about that.

OOhhh that explains those level 3 keys in my account. I gave up on reaper blade yesterday and throw all my resources to build the Glaive and got the blade just now. I wish i go to bed early last night so i didnt craft that wasteful Glaive

Its a trap T_T

having 5 times run Tier 3 void

no drop on latron prime receiver..

but good things having drop all parts of frost prime and reaper blade ^_^

=update on 30/05/13, 07:39=

finnaly got the receiver on 7 times run tier 3 void Tower Extermination

>thanx to JD216 ^_^

now i got all the prime ^w^

Edited by eruzet