Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

''Now, how do you fix this? It`s quite simple really, you refund everyone their platinum, completely trash the current void key system and instead make the Void a separate system filled with very high level enemies and bosses that you can only gain access to via clan research. My idea is that it should function like the clan key but it would require far more resources and a specialized Orokin research terminal that not only allows the creation of this aforementioned ''key'' but could also serve as a way to to research further Orokin weapons and gear(once any are added, of course). We could even have it handled a bit differently; each of the existing solar regions could have hidden Orokin towers that can be gained access to by crafting the respective region Key.''

So essentially,

you're trying to root out the small time players that don't want to run with large clans and just stick to family and friends, because that makes a whole lot of sense. It's that kind of logic and thinking that has the prices of the dojo the way they are now. If you're with a huge clan, that's a cool story bro, but don't just think of yourself and your clan, think of everyone else too when you come up with a, what you call "simple" fix.

I swear the Stalker's drop rates are messed up for me or something. I've killed him over 20+ times, and only gotten 3 drops, of which are all the same weapon that I hate. (no pun intended) Ironically I want the hate :T

He really hates me to do this :<

33LoM.jpg

Edited by ChaozDesignz

u should all calm down.. ive played soooooooo many games. from Free2play to mmorpgs which cost 15bucks each month.

and this company here is one of the fastest in fixing stuff. and actually listen to the community!

it doesnt get said enough: GOOD JOB warframe creators! for everything.

Hardly anyone has mentioned the broken Rhino Stomp ability yet where it doesn't hold them in the air anymore and only knocks them down for one second where they immediately get back up with no animation. I'm pretty sure this isn't just me experiencing this..

Its a trap T_T

having 5 times run Tier 3 void

no drop on latron prime receiver..

but good things having drop all parts of frost prime and reaper blade ^_^

iv got it after my first run >:D but i kinda aint gettingany viod keys after that ....

- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to --------"Common" ---------for Void Level "III" Missions

Did i missed something ?? Is Common the new Word for Ultra Rare ? I made around 25 Void T3 runs since the Fix and there was

NOT EVEN 1 Latron Prime Receiver or Reaper Blade !

So i realy want to know what Common means for DE ?

Or maybe iam TOOOOO lucky so that i only get Rare Rewards !? Nope i dont think so XD

Lg