8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

Speaking of mission fail rate, Farmers leave mission when they kill a boss if they don't get the drop they want and when host migration happens you are dragged out and forced to quit  with them WHY ???? Ruins my stats !!!!!!1!

Ummm... two rather big other unmarked changes...

Paris bow (maybe Dread too?) can no longer hold charge shot while sprinting.  Charge a shot, do anything besides jog or crouch, and your bow is no longer drawn.  Pretty gamebreaking for bow users.

Also, you can no longer swap weapons while sprinting, unless you initiate the weapon swap while not sprinting (hitting F while sprinting will queue the weapon swap to occur after you stop sprinting, which is terrible).

Please mention these in the patch notes, or fix them if they're unintentional.  Thanks.

First, is it normal the first power of Frost no more make targets don't move but just slow them down ? If yes thx a LOT to have take the only advantage of this power. I have freeze on all my weapons so now this power if perfectly useless, thanks.

Second, i speak for new players, i just notice how much weapons u can have without have to craft them. 6. And not a SINGLE melee weapon, not even the Skana. As i say i don't speak for me but for new players, if u want to discourage them u're on the right way.

Could we get a fix on some clients not being able to connect to others.

I got 2 friends that can't connect to me but i can connect to them, it either simply doesnt work and says "failed to join" or it says "Please Wait..." for hours on end.

Edited by SpannerV2

Okay so maybe I may have misunderstood, never purcahsed a Void Key Pack yet.

From what the topic says if you buy one before the hotfix you didn't get a rare void key. But it sounds like you weren't guaranteed to get one either.

If this is the case why are you so entittled to free void keys? Did you not get what you paid for which is a chance at a rare key and the void runs to have a chance at a drop. Specifics aside it is not up for you to decide what or how an item drops.

Now in the case it said you should be guranteed a rare void key, then yes I think everyone should get one for each pack they bought retroactive up to date.

Edited by Ordain

Drop rates in void are completly broken still, weve just done about 10 level 3 missions, we got 5 frost prime bp's 1 frost prime helmet 1 forma bp, 2 recievers and a latron prime bp.

It's crazy to get 5 frost primes..

Fixed the droprate, you say?

Then explain to me why I still received my 10th Latron Prime blueprint from a Void III mission!

Similar experience, after a half dozen Tier 3 missions post "fix", the receiver dropped once, another half-dozen since and I haven't had the blade drop. Roughly 80% of our drops were Latron Prime BPs, which isn't too different to what you can expect from a Tier 1.

"Common", In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, I do not think that word means what they think it means. Why they simply don't weight drops equally and isolate the respective items to separate tiers is beyond me, put the latron BP/parts (all of them) in T1, Reaper stuff in T2, Frost Prime in T3 with a sprinkling of forma throughout. Yeah, you'd likely end up getting duplicate parts, but it'd be nowhere near as absurd as it is now. Frankly, it's pants on head stupid you can somewhat reliably get three quarters of the stuff needed to build the latron prime and most of what you need to build a Reaper In T1, yet the receiver has an apparently 5% probability of dropping ONLY in T3.

Apparently the Orokin were only able to give one shmuck out of a hundred a functional weapon, it's beyond silly.

If the receiver/blade is "common", I'd love to know what they consider the latron prime blueprint. If nothing else, removing the latron prime BP from T3 missions would keep it from crapping up the drop rate in them.

is it even possible to get the frost prime BP, i have recieved multiples of all the parts needed but yet,no frost prime BP :l

It is; I've gotten a spare. In fairness, that's an item that atleast should be rare, since it was supposed to be an "exclusive" for participating in the Fusion Moa event.