8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

It is; I've gotten a spare. In fairness, that's an item that atleast should be rare, since it was supposed to be an "exclusive" for participating in the Fusion Moa event.

played 15 Tier 3's with no luck :L although i do agree on how rare they should be

Edited by chetz

If the receiver/blade is "common", I'd love to know what they consider the latron prime blueprint. If nothing else, removing the latron prime BP from T3 missions would keep it from crapping up the drop rate in them.

Oh God yes. It feels like every T2 or T3 mission I run gives me a worthless Latron Prime BP. Except for one where I got a frost prime systems (yay!) and another where I got a forma BP.

Maybe if the clan vault were implemented I could donate them all to the clan and make the LP our standard service rifle or something assuming we could get ahold of the elusive receiver, but as it stands, it's a disincentive to do tower 3 runs because while I dearly want a receiver, blade, and a prime chassis... I also don't want to feel like I'm wasting my key on a worthless trash BP that I can get on a tower 1 run.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Oh God yes. It feels like every T2 or T3 mission I run gives me a worthless Latron Prime BP. Except for one where I got a frost prime systems (yay!) and another where I got a forma BP.

Maybe if the clan vault were implemented I could donate them all to the clan and make the LP our standard service rifle or something assuming we could get ahold of the elusive receiver, but as it stands, it's a disincentive to do tower 3 runs because while I dearly want a receiver, blade, and a prime chassis... I also don't want to feel like I'm wasting my key on a worthless trash BP that I can get on a tower 1 run.

Well, you know the drill, if I fall in battle, pick up my receiver and keep fighting until the same happens to you, our whole clan can use my one rifle that way.

More seriously, the cynic in me is wondering if they actually did do anything with the receiver/blade drop rate as they claimed, given the prior insanity with people going on triple digit runs and never having the receiver/blade drop. Particularly since a T3 from a pack wasn't at all guaranteed pre-fix (and even now is only guaranteed to occur 1 out of 5 times if you buy a pack), that means the vast majority of those runs had to be T1/T2.

For all practical purposes, there's no real difference from where I sit except knowing how to maximize your chances.

is it even possible to get the frost prime BP, i have recieved multiples of all the parts needed but yet,no frost prime BP :l

Why yes it is... I had a run with a friend yesterday Tower III Extermination and it was the reward.

My friend and I did 3 T3 void runs and get frost prime BP,(Eeeh?!) frost prime systems(O yay! :D ) and reaper blade (Aksdnbq <3)

All we need is reciever but I'm scared to buy another void pack. I have a feeling if i buy it the RNG god will curse me with something useless ;_; '' 

I love how this is now the Tower Drop Rate thread and deals with nothing else anymore :T

If we can get an update as to if/when the disappeared mini challenges, inability to swap weapons while sprinting, and un-holdable bow draw while sprinting, that would be lovely.

Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

xD

But... awww :(

Just why? .-.

i bet you also play vauban so that you can cast his 4 on like 2 enemies so your teammates get levitated all over the place....

you people make me sick........jk <3

but seriously, thank goodness for the volume reduction! can we get the levitation removed also?

Edited by k20AzAk

I love how this is now the Tower Drop Rate thread and deals with nothing else anymore :T

If we can get an update as to if/when the disappeared mini challenges, inability to swap weapons while sprinting, and un-holdable bow draw while sprinting, that would be lovely.

Void drop rate's the problem with the most money attached which is what keeps the game itself up and running. Hell, the only reason drop rate was even shown to be an issue was because people spent enough money and time (and frankly ridiculous amounts of both in some cases) to provide a statistically significant sample showing such.

That's not to say it's fair, or that the other issues aren't major (because they definitely are), but it's the truth. Void drop rate's also an issue that was specifically singled out and supposedly resolved by the fix. If there's been no apparent change despite what was said, it should be reported. And given the nature of it, the only way to show it's an issue is via sample size.

i bet you also play vauban so that you can cast his 4 on like 2 enemies so your teammates get levitated all over the place....

you people make me sick........jk <3

but seriously, thank goodness for the volume reduction! can we get the levitation removed also?

The volume reduction may have been a bit much, but having Vauban's ultimate affect friendly warframes so they end up walking on sunshine is quite irritating, especially since it keeps some of them from using abilities; it'd be like having snow globe or avalanche slow/freeze friendly frames (and no, that's not a suggestion, unless it applies to Vortex spamming Vaubans).

Edited by Taranis49

aaaahhh damn it, 3 void 3 runs, all three are latron prime bp &*$*$*&(@$&*@#$*&@#$

From my experience

Tower 1 = Latron Prime BP, Reaper Handle, Forma BP

Tower 2 = Latron Prime Barrel, Latron Prime Stock, Forma bp, Latron Prime bp

Tower 3 = Reaper Blade, Latron Prime Receiver, Forma bp, Reaper bp, Frost Parts

Can some one let me know if they are having the same problem as me?, When I play Void missions now especially level 3 ones When I go to activate sonar on banshee, It works at first... But when I want to go use it again it says power in use? and this is after the ability has finished casting.. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.. and if so maybe DE could look up on this?

WE HAD COMPONENT LIMITS?

DAMNIT.

DAAAAAAAMNIT.

There goes our long-term plan of building... well, I'm not sharing, but, damn.

Damnit Scoots, hand over the plans!

You can't hide them forever!!!

Also I liked that hotfix. more of those please.