8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

No changes to receiver drop rate.

Goodbye forever, Latron Prime.

You were all that I wanted. ;_;

Edited by thatsleepyguy
  • Upvote 9

i bought 100 keys can you make some of my t1 into t3

• Upvote 3

Are you @(*()$ kidding me? You fix the void key exploit, but you leave alone the frankly insulting drop rates on the void item components. You give rare keys to those who now buy key packs, but you're fine with screwing over anyone who already bought them?

Well thanks DE, thanks for showing exactly wahat kind of company you are.

+1 if that is actually true...

• Upvote 3

What about the Reaper Blade and Latron receiver drop rate? I've been hearing the percental chance of it dropping is less than 1% and that's just ridiculous. I myself have acquired the blade for the Reaper Prime and honestly it's not that great, why make something that ridiculously rare be weaker than the stalker version which I see quite often on the backs of other players.

• Upvote 6

This download cache verification.............it, uh............it........it takes a bit of.......uh.........it takes some, uh, some time to, uh............yeah.........

• Upvote 5

- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

I definitely appreciate the other updates, but I *really* wish this one was in yesterday. I bought upwards of 5 void key packs. 

• Upvote 3

wait, hold on, it doesn't say anything about the EXTREMELY LOW drop rates for the Latron Prime receiver or the Reaper Blade.  Why was that not fixed?  It's barely even possible to get them.

This was fixed it's not in patch notes Darryl is adding now.

• Upvote 17

Thanks for the update, your work is appreciated as always! I'm curious though about all of us who purchased the void pack before and didn't receive a rare key. Are we just out of luck? Or could this be addressed in the future? Thanks!

I know that you rage about the Void Key thing, but it is a beta. Get over it.

• Upvote 2

"Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key"

I wish I hadn't bought all those void key packs before this got put in :c 

• Upvote 1

What about the Reaper Blade and Latron receiver drop rate? I've been hearing the percental chance of it dropping is less than 1% and that's just ridiculous. I myself have acquired the blade for the Reaper Prime and honestly it's not that great, why make something that ridiculously rare be weaker than the stalker version which I see quite often on the backs of other players.

This has been fixed. Darryl is adding to Update notes now.

• Upvote 2