Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

Normally I would say "oh well" and move on, but, after resetting, I spent a ton of platinum helping my clan rush dojo items, and when I had around 1k of my 4.5k platinum remaining I spent it all on key packs to take clan members on Void runs so they could all experience the new content.

of the 13 or so packs I bought I got 3 rank III keys.

For some reason I'm just really aggravated that 3 days after I spent the last of my plat on keys packs, DE makes key packs way more valuable. 

Feel free to convert 10 of my 20 or so remaining unranked extermination keys into rank III DE.

+1 

any hot fix to kunai/ despair endless reload? im crazy about my despair... only thing anoying me is the endless reload loop

This. It's VERY annoying to get caught in the endless reloading glitch with Kunai/Despair.

*sigh*

Tier 3.

Yeah right.

Seriously, this is your "fix"? 

You guys do realize that this will sour people from buying the packs (even if it includes rare keys), right?

Edited by Kordy

Just asking for clarification,  since lvl 3 keys are not dropping or quite rare, you are now required to buy a keypack to get a receiver or blade ?

What with all the keys already purchased over the weekend?

*sigh*

Tier 3.

Yeah right.

Seriously, this is your "fix"? 

You guys do realize that this will sour people from buying the packs (even if it includes rare keys), right?

What level defense missions drop tier 3 keys? I've only ever seen a couple tier 1 and a single tier 2.

Oh, and I bought a key pack. Can I get one of my unused tier 1 keys exchanged for a tier 3 pretty please? x)

This was fixed it's not in patch notes Darryl is adding now.

What are you going to do about the slap in the face to anyone who already bought keys then? You've made it easy for anyone now to get hold of these items, what about the poor guys who were conned into buying keys before this hotfix?

Are you going to refund our platinum? I would expect nothing less.